Nurses (RN or LPN for Homecare (Premium Pay)
Company: MGA Homecare
Posted on: May 27, 2023
- Treatment of adult and pediatric patients according to the
active plan of care, as given by the physician and other
- Administration of prescribed medication, treatments and
- Documents all activities, assessments, nursing actions,
responses and coordination of care
- Educates the patient and family regarding the disease process,
self-care techniques, and prevention strategies, and in meeting the
patient's nursing needs.
- Call 336-280-0435 -
- Full-Time and Part-Time work
- 8, 10 and 12 hour shifts
- Earn -PTO from Day 1!
- Day and Night Shifts available!
- 24/7 Clinical Support
- Paid Client Orientation and Training
- Sign on Bonus!
- Please visit us at our company site and follow us on LinkedIn
- Active Nursing License -
- Attention to detail
- Time Management skills
- Effective problem-solving and conflict resolution
- Good organization and effective communication Additional
Information As an MGA Nurse you can expect
- Competitive, weekly pay -
- Benefits (401k, medical, dental, vision, life, and more)
- A guaranteed 1:1 case load
- A schedule that works best for you
- Opportunity for growth and increased nursing experience
- New grad training programAll your information will be kept
confidential according to EEO guidelines.PandoLogic. Keywords:
Registered Nurse (RN), Location: Hillsborough, NC - 27278
Keywords: MGA Homecare, Durham , Nurses (RN or LPN for Homecare (Premium Pay), Healthcare , Hillsborough, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...