Licensed Clinical Social Worker
Company: Staff Today Inc
Posted on: August 6, 2022
Staff Today Inc. (STI) is currently seeking a Licensed Clinical
Social Worker to work at a correctional facility in Manson, North
Carolina. These are registry positions with our company Staff Today
- Evaluates and provide a variety of psychological services to
individuals and groups, including specialized assessments and
- Interview individuals and obtain and record personal data and
- Develops, implements, monitors and revises treatment plants,
interventions and programs.
- Conducts and/or supervises individual and group psychotherapy
or counseling sessions.
- Evaluates individual's eligibility for services.
- Maintains records and documentation consistent with regulatory
- Provide clinical leadership, program management, and training
in the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of psychological
- Provide clinical and/or administrative supervision to
unlicensed psychology and direct care staff.
- Monitor and coordinate psychological services and activities
and reviews individual records to ensure compliance with regulatory
- Function as a member of an interdisciplinary treatment team
and/or collaborates with other health care professionals and
disciplines to achieve individuals' treatments goals.
- Develops and conducts training.
- Screens, selects and interviews internship candidates.
- Maintains and participates in the development of policies,
procedures and standards for psychological services.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Thorough knowledge of social work principles, techniques, and
practices, and their application to complex casework, groupwork,
and community problems.
- Considerable knowledge of a wide range of behavior and
psychosocial problems and their diagnosis and treatment.
- Considerable knowledge of family and group dynamics, a range of
intervention techniques, governmental and private organizations,
resources in the community, laws, regulations, and policies which
govern the program, methods and principles of casework supervision
- In certain settings, considerable knowledge of medical
terminology, disease processes and their treatment as they relate
to decisions regarding clinical interventions and appropriate
therapies based on medical or psychological diagnosis.
- Skill in establishing rapport with a client and in applying
techniques or assessing psychosocial, behavioral, and psychological
aspects of client problems.
- Ability to supervise, train, or instruct lower-level social
workers, students, or interns in the program; ability to establish
and maintain effective working relationships with members of case
load and their families as well as civic, legal, medical, social,
and religious organizations. Ability to express ideas clearly and
concisely and to plan and execute work effectively.
- Master's degree in social work from an appropriately accredited
institution and two years of supervised social work experience as
required by the North Carolina Social Work Certification and
- A valid and current CPR card (American Heart
- Must have up to date credentials in the state of North
- Must fulfil all requirements for Licensure in North Carolina as
a Licensed Clinical Social Worker as required by the North Carolina
Social Work Certification and Licensure Board.
If interested, please apply through this job post. You may send a
copy of your most recent resume. If you have any questions, please
feel free to call Staff Today Inc. At (800) 928-5561 and ask to
speak with Issac Monday-Friday (08: 30 AM - 05: 00 PM PST).
Keywords: Staff Today Inc, Durham , Licensed Clinical Social Worker, Healthcare , Manson, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!