Creedmoor - Registered Nurse (RN) - North Carolina: $40-$42/hr
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Registered Nurse (RN) - Earn Bonuses, Rewards, and Hazard PayWho
We Are: connectRN is bigger than an app we're a diverse community
of caregivers that are reimagining the clinician work experience.
Through our mobile app, nurses and nursing professionals are able
to design their own work schedule and select where and when they
want to pick up shifts. At connectRN you become your own boss!Who
You Are: You're a Registered Nurse (RN) looking for an opportunity
to define your own career path, connect with a supportive community
of caregivers like you, and increase your earning potential. You
have a passion for working in different care settings and
experience in long-term care and assisted living.Pay and
CompensationAs a W2 employee of connectRN you'll earn a base hourly
rate plus additional bonuses and incentives
- $40-$42 per hour - plus bonuses and hazard pay where
- Overtime and Holiday Pay at "time and a half" base rate
- Regular bonuses for high demand shiftsPerks & RewardsWe all
love a flexible work schedule--- but being a part of the connectRN
community is about so much more than picking up shifts! Check out
the range of benefits, rewards, and discounts available to YOU as a
- Free welcome scrubs
- STATcash - Get paid within a day when you sign up!
- SWAG for SHIFTS - the more you work, the more you earn! Earn
over $350 in swag and apparel packages through our rewards
- DISCOUNTS to top industry brands. Save up to 25% or more on
brands like Cherokee, Gray's Anatomy, and Dansko through
connectRN's exclusive partnerships.
- EDUCATION, tuition discounts, and career development
opportunities through connectRN partner programs!
- ONLINE COMMUNITY - There's no support like the support of your
peers. Connect with others like you locally or around the nation on
our online community, The Beat!You Will:
- Provide professional nursing care to assigned patients in a
nursing home environment.
- Record patient histories, administer medications, perform
diagnostic tests, and develop patient care plans with other members
of the medical care team.
- Operate and monitor medical equipment as necessary.
- Report to a charge nurse or supervisorYou Have:
- A current license to work as an RN in the state in which you
- Minimum High School Diploma/GED and graduation from an
accredited RN program
- Experience working in long-term care or similar care
- A professional team-player attitude and a commitment to
maintaining a reliable shift historyKeywords: Agency, Per Diem,
Part-Time, Hiring, Nursing Agency, Gig Economy
Keywords: ConnectRN, Durham , Creedmoor - Registered Nurse (RN) - North Carolina: $40-$42/hr, Healthcare , Creedmoor, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!