Registered Nurse (RN) - Part Time for Weekend Visits
Company: BAYADA HOME HEALTH CARE
Posted on: May 16, 2022
BAYADA -Home Health is looking for compassionate and dedicated
Registered Nurses (RN) to join our team in our Raleigh Visits
Office for a part time opportunity. - This office services our
adult and geriatric clients on a per visit basis in territories
throughout -Wake and Durham counties. - -BAYADA has a special
purpose: to help people of all ages have a safe home life with
comfort, independence, and dignity. We believe our clients and
their families deserve the highest quality home health care
delivered with compassion, excellence, and reliability - our core
values, affording them the opportunity to remain at home and
receive the medical care required. - - -Registered Nurse (RN)
- BAYADA offers a comprehensive benefits plan that includes the
following: Paid holidays, vacation and sick leave, vision, dental
and medical health plans, employer paid life insurance, 401k with
company match, direct deposit and employee assistance program
- To learn more about BAYADA Benefits,
- Enjoy being part of a team that cares and a company that
believes in leading with our values.
- Feel confident, safe, and supported with PPE supplies,
comprehensive infection prevention protocol, daily pre-screens, and
close monitoring of the COVID-19 outbreak.
- Develop your skills with training and scholarship
- Advance your career with specially designed career tracks.
- Be recognized and rewarded for your compassion, excellence, and
- Benefits may include medical, dental, vision, and life
insurance; mileage reimbursement; paid time off; weekly pay and
direct deposit; scholarship opportunities; one-on-one training;
recognition programs; referral bonuses; 401(k) with company match;
and opportunities for career advancement.Registered Nurse (RN)
- Follow a designated care plan in accordance with patient's
- Make -home visits to clients in designated geographic
- Perform assigned duties, including administration of
medication, wound care, treatments, and procedures
- Monitor clients' conditions; reporting changes to Clinical or
Client Services Manager
- Follow up with, execute, and properly document doctors'
- Perform client assessments as necessary
- Case management and coordination
- Accurately document observations, interventions, and
evaluations pertaining to client care management and services
provided, utilizing a state-of-the-art touch pad
tabletQualifications for a Registered Nurse (RN):
- A current license as a Registered Nurse in North Carolina
- Prior home care experience strongly preferred, but not
- Graduation from an accredited and approved nursing program, as
indicated by school transcript or diploma.
- Ability to work independently and manage time effectively.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Solid computer skills; prior experience with electronic medical
records (EMR) preferred.
- Ability to travel to cases as assigned. -BAYADA recognizes and
rewards our RNs who set and maintain the highest standards of
excellence. Join our caring team today!As an accredited, regulated,
certified, and licensed home health care provider, BAYADA complies
with all state/local mandates.About BAYADAFounded in 1975 by J.
Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing,
rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services
to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes.
BAYADA employs more than 26,000 nurses, home health aides,
therapists, medical social workers, and other home health care
professionals who serve their communities in 22 states from more
than 350 offices, with locations in Germany, India, Ireland, New
Zealand, South Korea, Canada, and the UK.In 2019, Baiada oversaw
the company's unprecedented transition to a not-for-profit
organization to ensure BAYADA's mission, purpose, and business
model would endure, and to help BAYADA realize its vision of
helping millions of people worldwide experience a better quality of
life at home.BAYADA is committed to creating a culture and
environment of diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) where all
employees can thrive and all clients can receive high-quality,
personalized care with a sense of well-being, dignity, and
trust.BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities
and joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers and
qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis
of race, religion, gender and gender identity, nationality and
origin, disability, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, and
Keywords: BAYADA HOME HEALTH CARE, Durham , Registered Nurse (RN) - Part Time for Weekend Visits, Healthcare , Durham, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!