Supervisor Interventional Radiology - Medical Ctr.
Company: UNC Health Care
Posted on: January 16, 2022
DescriptionBecome part of an inclusive organization with over
40,000 diverse employees, whose mission is to improve the health
and well-being of the unique communities we serve.Summary:
Provides supervision of the day to day operations of the Radiology
Interventional clinical unit. Provides supervision for Radiology
Interventional Technologists within the radiology clinical
1. Adopt and assist in the CQI process within the department and
section, as well as those that cross into other departments within
the Health Care System.
2. Assist in the budget process including, but not limited to,
capital equipment, minor equipment, estimated procedure volumes,
and updating and creating new department procedure charges.
Establish and modify supply inventory in response to changes in
long and short-term business trends.
3. Develop and update department and section policies and
procedures. Ensure compliance with regulatory guidelines. Maintain
equipment according to all regulatory and institutional
4. Maintain clinical competency within his/her discipline and
performs the function of the Technologist as necessary to meet
patient care demands . Maintains PACS and RIS super-user
5. Manage direct reports through regular staff meetings, yearly
performance evaluations, counseling employees in issues related to
professional growth and behavior. Interview potential employees and
make hiring decisions. Manage personnel records manage schedules
including work, call, vacation, and holiday, manage time and
6. Review patient scheduling, participate in supervisor and staff
meetings, maintain an open dialog with Radiologists and Department
Other InformationOther information:
- Associate's degree or completion of an accredited Radiologic
Sciences Program.Licensure/Certification Requirements:
- Registered by the American Registry of Radiological Sciences.
Must maintain registry status and continuing education requirements
- Basic Life Support (BLS) for Healthcare Provider
certificationProfessional Experience Requirements:
- Three (3) years of experience in an imaging discipline,
including prior supervisory experience.Knowledge/Skills/and
Job DetailsLegal Employer: STATEEntity: UNC Medical Center
Organization Unit: Interventional RadiologyWork Type: Full Time
Standard Hours Per Week: 40.00Work Schedule: Day JobLocation of
Job: US:NC:Chapel HillExempt From Overtime: Exempt: No
Keywords: UNC Health Care, Durham , Supervisor Interventional Radiology - Medical Ctr., Healthcare , Creedmoor, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!