Associate Veterinarian Job, Henderson, North Carolina
Company: Prospect Healthcare
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Prospect Heath are delighted to be partnered with a
well-established large private owned practice looking for an
Associate Veterinarian, located in the heart of Henderson, North
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing private owned
practice that has large growth planes for 2022. Their Henderson
location is set to be the gem of the group with pane in place to
move into a larger building in the first half of 2022. This amazing
opportunity will give you a great opportunity to practice in a
state of the art hospital with all new and modern equipment.
Their mission is to provide executional medical and surgical care
for their patients and clients. They will always strive to be their
clients most trusted veterinary medical provider. They can be
counted on to do the very best always, and to do the right thing no
matter what. The practice prides its self on working closely with
their clients and make their clients feel more like family and
patients are more than just pets.
This opportunity offer you the changes to work alongside doctors
with year of expectants and who are very passions about what they
do. You will be working alongside skilled doctors who specials in
orthopaedics, veterinary sports medicine, geriatric mobility and
pain management, soft tissue surgery and puppy training.
If you sure the same values as the practice, Trust, Honesty and
Integrity, Compassion, Teamwork, Education, then this is the next
exiting career move for you. We at Prospect Heath would love to
hear from you and speak more regarding this fantastic opportunity,
so please apply today. New graduates, please apply.
Benefits include a competitive base salary, 401k, Health
insurances, opportunity to enter pathway to partnership program,
continued education support.
- Spaying and Neutering small animals cats and dogs
- Test for and vaccinate against disease
- Operate a range of medical equipment such as x-ray
- Update pet records following each treatment and medical
- Treat and dress wounds
- Able to examine to assess pets health and diagnose the cause of
Package and Benefits
- A focused and empowered support team
- Supportive, educated client--le who want the best for their
pets and educated their clients
- Flexible scheduling and work-life balance - practice
- Wednesdays and weekend
- Paid vacation
- Health, vision & dental Insurance
- 401k plus match
- Pet care discounts
- Opportunity to enter pathway to partnership program, continued
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- An outstanding, energetic veterinarian
- Comfortable with advanced medicine cases
- Must have proficient surgical skills
- A strong communicator who loves building relationships with
- A person who possesses strong emotional intelligence
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this Veterinary job
in the USA please click the 'Apply' button. On submission of the
job application form, an email alert is sent to the specialist
consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any
obligation and we will NOT send your details to the relevant
practice without your consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles
that maybe relevant, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call our US Veterinary team on 786-422-1422Click here to view
more Veterinary Jobs in the USA
Keywords: Prospect Healthcare, Durham , Associate Veterinarian Job, Henderson, North Carolina, Healthcare , Henderson, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!