Company: Person Family Medical and Dental Center, Inc.
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Person Family Medical & Dental Center, a Federally Qualified
Health Center, located in Caswell County - Yanceyville, NC is
looking for an experienced, dedicated, compassionate, patient
focused, detail-oriented Dentist (DDS or DMD) to play a vital role
in helping us build meaningful patient relationships while
providing excellent care.
1076 NC HWY 86N, Yanceyville, NC 27379
- Provide exceptional comprehensive patient care, with excellent
- Review patient charts prior to patient arrival, document
appropriate patient information and health history during the exam
and treatment, and proper consent forms are completed.
- Examine patients to determine the nature of the condition
affecting the patient, utilizing x-rays, dental instruments, and
other diagnostic procedures.
- Provide treatment to manage and/or eliminate dental disease,
restore tooth function and aesthetics, and prevent future disease
- Comprehensive documentation of patient visit, including but not
limited to patient consents, clinically appropriate radiographs,
medical history review, occlusion assessment, periodontal
assessment, oral cancer screening, complete patient notes by end of
- Educate the patients and address their questions and/or
- Graduation from accredited dental school
- Current dental license issued by NC
- Current CPR- BLS
- DEA license as required.
- NPI number
Benefits: after 90 days of employment:
- Health, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Life insurance
- Aflac Plans
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
Loan Repayment Options:
Person Family Medical and Dental Center also offers Student Loan
Repayment options through State and Federal Programs through the NC
Office of Rural Health to qualified candidates.
Keywords: Person Family Medical and Dental Center, Inc., Durham , General Dentist, Healthcare , Roxboro, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!