Skilled Nursing - LPN
Company: Supplemental Health Care
Location: South Hill
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Job Description:Supplemental Health Care is hiring LPNs to work
at a partnering Skilled Nursing Facility in South Hill, Virginia.
We bring more than 30 years of experience and a reputation for
excellence to every nurse we support.LPN Contract Details
- Title: Long Term Care LPN
- Hours: Nights 3x12's with every other weekend
- Length: 13-26 weeks
- 36 Hours
- $1,534 weekly gross
- 120 beds.
- Nurse to patient ratio is 1:15 on first shift and 1:25 on
second and third shift.
- Scrubs of any color are acceptable.
- No facial piercings and must have natural nails.
- Skilled Nursing Facility
- Both day and night shifts are available
- 13-week contracts with the opportunity to extend
- LPN will provide nursing care within their scope of practice
and in accordance with the standards of the facilityHow to
apply:Please apply online now for immediate consideration for this
LPN opportunity or to connect with our team about all of the LPN
options in Virginia.Benefits:
- Insurance: Our health, dental, and life insurance programs
provide the variety, flexibility, and coverage options you desire
to meet your ends today, tomorrow, and in the future.
- 24-hour Support: Supplemental Health Care is standing by 24-7
to support you when needed.Requirements:
- VA LPN License
- 1 year of experience
- 3 years of current experience in a LTC/ALF/SNF setting
Keywords: Supplemental Health Care, Durham , Skilled Nursing - LPN, Healthcare , South Hill, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!