Company: Croasdaile Village
Posted on: January 9, 2021
Full Time - 1st Shift Needed! Multiple positions to fill!Full
Time - 2nd (1 position) and 3rd Shift (1 position)$1500 Sign-On
Bonus for New Full Time Employees!***Salary is based on work
experience***At Croasdaile Village, we value and recognize the
importance of supporting, training and retraining our staff. Our
mission of providing excellent services leading to an abundant life
is an important goal of our Continuing Care Retirement Community
(CCRC).Croasdaile Village provides competitive salaries,
educational opportunities and a comprehensive benefit package. We
are an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free
workplace.Certified Nursing Assistant reports to the LPN Charge or
RN Nurse and is responsible for caring for residents in skilled
nursing unit under the directions of nursing and medical staff, by
performing some following duties.Essential Duties and
- Answer signal light, bells, or intercom system to determine
- Bath, dresses and undresses patients.
- Serves and collects food trays and feed patient requiring
- Transports patients or assists patients to walk.
- Drapes patient for examinations and treatment and remain with
patients to perform such duties as holding instruments and
- Turns and re positions bedfast patients, alone or with
assistance to prevent bedsores.
- Change bed linen, run errands, directs visitors, and answer
- Take and record vital signs, food and fluid intake and output
- Cleans, sterilize, stores, prepares, and issues dressing packs,
treatment trays, and other supplies.
- Assist in keeping patient room tidy.
- Assists with ongoing assessment of residents' needs to promote
- Assists residents in making doctor's appointments.
- Attends all scheduled meetings as instructed (in-service
training, educational and departmental).
- Document in Caretracker via kiosk every shift.
- Performs other specific duties and responsibilities as assigned
by supervision.Hospitality Promises
- You will be expected to greet all warmly, by name and with a
- You will be expected to treat everyone with courteous
- You will strive to anticipate our resident's needs and act
- You will listen and respond enthusiastically in a timely
- You will hold yourself and others accountable.
- You will make our residents feel important.
- You will embrace and value everyone's differences.
- You will ask "Is there anything else I can do for you?"
- You will maintain a high level of professionalism, both in
conduct and appearance, at all times.
- You will pay attention to details.QUALIFICATIONS
- Certified Nursing Assistant in good standing in the state of NC
- 1 year minimal related experience and/or training is preferred
but will hire new CNAs.
- HS Diploma or GED
- Experience in geriatrics care, SNF (healthcare) or LTC
- CPR certified or ability to obtain once hired.SHIFTSMultiple
Full Time positions available (with every other weekend):3p-11:30p
(2nd) - 2 FT11:00pm - 7:30am (3rd) - 1 FTSome highlights of our
COMPREHENSIVE Benefit Package for qualifying full-time and
part-time Team Members may include:
- 128+ hours of annual Paid Time Off PLUS Holiday Pay and PTO
- Choices of affordable and comprehensive Health Insurance
options for Employee, Child, Family and/or Spouse
- Dental Plan
- Prescription Drugs Plan
- Vision Plan
- 403 (b) Plan (retirement plan with employer matching
- Tuition Reimbursement & Employee Scholarships
- Group Term Life/AD&D
- Long Term Disability
- PTO (Paid Time Off) and Paid Holidays
- Flexible Spending Account
- Dependent Care Account
- Short-Term Disability Insurance, Cancer, Critical Illness and
Whole Life Insurance
- Wellness Plan that is attached to the medical benefits
- Employee Assistance Program and Work-Life Services
- Reduced fees for onsite Massage Therapist and Chiropractor
- Payroll Deduction for Meals (onsite dining room)
- Access to resident pool, fitness center and scenic walking
Keywords: Croasdaile Village, Durham , CNA, Healthcare , Durham, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!