Avaya OneCloud Program Manager
Posted on: October 12, 2019
Avaya enables the mission critical, real-time communication
applications of the world's most important operations. As a global
leader in delivering superior communications experiences, Avaya
offers a complete portfolio of software and services for contact
center and unified communications-- offered on premises, in the
cloud, or a hybrid. Today's digital world requires communications
enablement, and no other company is better positioned to do this
than Avaya. For more information, please visit www.avaya.com.
Program Management is the function of establishing Avaya OneCloud
and Managed Services offerings which have been contracted for the
management of enterprise customer environment. These may be
services which are delivered directly to a customer or through a
business partner on Avaya or other vendor's technology solutions.
The Core objective being to ensure successful establishment of
services into management with a high level of customer satisfaction
with smooth handover to on-going Delivery Support functions within
the Enterprise Cloud & Managed Services organization.
The Program Manager manages large and complex provisioning projects
including installations or systems additions. Provides total
project leadership and is directly accountable for the project
team's performance. They are responsible for the planning
activities to define milestones, reserve resources, coordination
with multiple vendors/services providers, coordinating project
activities, resource scheduling, contractual compliance, customer
satisfaction, and maximization of profitability of project.
The Avaya OneCloud Program Manager typically manages the
integration and/or development and delivery of very large and
complex deliverables directly to a customer, or in support of a
major enterprise-wide program. They also provide the primary
interface between Avaya, the customer and third-party providers.
By following standard project management methodology and supporting
processes, you will:
* Provide leadership in the navigation of complex service delivery
models through direct or channel models
* Manage the procurement and ordering of equipment, solutions
* Manage logistics, ensuring equipment is shipped, received and
delivered within the schedule
* Ensure that projects are delivered within customer agreed to
targets of scope, schedule, quality and cost.
* Assemble and manage project teams while providing guidance and
direction to the project team members and communicate the project
status to Avaya and customer teams.
* Negotiate resources and schedules with internal and external
stakeholders to ensure quality service delivery.
* Proactively manage risks, issues, and scope throughout the
* Ensure effective enablement / transition of services from an
existing customer solution into Avaya OneCloud and Service
* Manage the implementation of large (scope and complexity)
* Ordering and procurement of Avaya and 3rd Party equipment and
* Logistics planning, delivery
* Manage a Program P&L for each customer
* Manage the project scope utilizing the appropriate change control
* Develop and maintain the project schedule
* Facilitate internal and external project meetings to review
status and address issues
* Manage risk through identification, quantification and
* Create and maintain a Communication Plan that facilitates the
exchange of information among the project stakeholders
* Create regular and applicable reports with respect to the project
* Ensure successful on-boarding of customers to Avaya service
* Ensuring invoice-ability and establishment of BAU managed
* Establishment of 3rd party support services (where required)
* Bachelor's Degree with 8+ years or more of related technical and
project management experience, or an equivalent combination of
education and work experience.
* High level knowledge of LAN technologies (CCNA preferred)
* PMP (Project Management Professional) Certification required.
* ITIL(R) Foundation certification preferred
* Knowledge of Avaya Unified Communications and Contact Center
solutions is considered a major plus
* Experience with delivery customer deployments or transitioning
customers into service
Avaya is an Equal Opportunity employer and a U.S. Federal
Contractor. Our commitment to equality is a core value of Avaya.
All qualified applicants and employees receive equal treatment
without consideration for race, religion, sex, age, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status
as a protected veteran or any other protected characteristic. In
general, positions at Avaya require the ability to communicate and
use office technology effectively. Physical requirements may vary
by assigned work location. This job brief/description is subject to
change. Nothing in this job description restricts Avaya right to
alter the duties and responsibilities of this position at any time
for any reason.For Job Postings within European GDPR Countries you
can access this document for additional Data Privacy Information:
Avaya is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Commitment to equal
opportunity is an investment in our people and our future growth.
Keywords: Avaya, Durham , Avaya OneCloud Program Manager, Executive , Durham, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!