Manager Commission Processing and Producer Programs
Company: Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina
Posted on: August 16, 2019
Responsible for operational functions to manage the monthly payment
of group and individual broker commissions, the ongoing appointment
and termination of agents and the ongoing Agent of Record (AOR)
change processes. In addition, this position is responsible for
assisting in the development and modeling of the commission payment
programs to support external agent (producer) channel.
* Provide leadership and consultative support to segment leads in
defining producer programs and compensation plans based on
competitive analysis, market research and budgets for new programs
that support strategic and financial objectives.
* Establish objectives, goals, benchmarks, monitoring processes and
policies for all producer programs to ensure compliance, program
effectiveness from both an internal and external perspective.
* Ensure timely execution and completion of monthly commission
* Validate payment accuracy of monthly commissions, ensuring that
payments are paid as contractually obligated.
* Provide day-to-day oversight of broker commission systems,
including TrueComp and the Producer System of Record ( PSOR ).
* Manage all producer programs within approved budget
* Oversee the producer appointment and termination function,
ensuring that all contractual and compliance related requirements
* Oversee the producer agent of record (AOR) change process,
ensuring that the process adheres to the recognized corporate
* Review security access for both direct reports and all corporate
users as necessary to commission-related network folders and
* (PSOR and TrueComp) in support of the enforcement of corporate
* Supervise and maintain communications in connection with
commission-related questions between BCBSNC and the external
* Identify process improvement opportunities and work
collaboratively with team, leadership, and stakeholders to execute
improvements to improve efficiency, cost, and/or technology
* Bachelor s degree
* 5 years of incentive program management or operational team
* If no degree, 7 years of experience as listed above.
* 3 years of people management experience
* Accounting background preferred
* Project Management experience is a plus
* Callidus experience preferred
* Sales compensation experience is preferred.
* Highly proficient in using Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
or equivalent software is required.
* Project management, financial analysis, competitive analysis,
product/sales strategy development, forecasting, planning and
tracking is required.
* Excellent influencing and consultative skills
* Ability to proactively identify and resolve issues and
* Ability to communicate (written and oral) and interact
effectively with individuals at all levels is required.
* Strong organizational skills, allowing simultaneous completion of
operational-related tasks and duties while maintaining the ability
to coach and develop staff.
* Attention to detail with the ability to develop standard
operating procedures that are clear, concise and enforceable.
* Knowledge of sales organization structures with previous selling
experience or experience working with a decentralized sales
organization is preferred.
* NC Department of Insurance Health licensed is preferred
Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina does not discriminate
on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age or
disability in its health programs and activities.
Keywords: Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina, Durham , Manager Commission Processing and Producer Programs, Executive , Durham, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!