Company: STIHL Inc.
Posted on: August 16, 2019
This position will play a vital role in developing existing and new
customers within an assigned territory and you will have the
opportunity to participate in the accomplishment of annual sales
goals and demonstrate exceptional STIHL products in the field.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- On a consistent and planned basis, contacts existing customers
to inform, train, and educate them on all new and current STIHL
products and related accessories.
- Uses all available resources, (eg: on-line, computer programs,
etc.), to conduct periodic analysis of potential customer demand,
new and emerging marketing/merchandising styles and required
product and accessory inventory.
- Recommends product mixture, display arrangements, and stocking
levels to customers.
- Assists customers with placing product and accessory orders.
Resolves conflict, informational and communication issues as
- Researches geographic area for potential customers, prioritizes
leads and compiles lists for both immediate and future
- Contacts potential new customers by telephone, email or in
person to arrange a personal visit to present the appropriate
- STIHL products and related accessories for the initial new
customer order. Answers questions with respect to sales potential,
branch support, distribution features, etc.
- Produces reports, notes and lists regarding contacts and status
of territory sales and results from recent sales calls.
- Prepares regular sales call reports, identifying sales,
strengths, weaknesses, customer concerns, and competitive
- Participates in trade shows, sales promotions, and dealer
promotions to foster customer relations.
- Must reside in or relocate to an area within Northern VA,
Eastern VA, Eastern WV and Western MD. Ideal location to live would
be Charles Town, WV.
- Bachelors Degree in related discipline or equivalent
combination of education and experience.
- 5+ years of related experience in portable power equipment
- Performs work under minimal supervision.
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft software,
including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to travel a minimum of 4 days per week by road
Keywords: STIHL Inc., Durham , Territory Manager, Executive , Durham, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!