Digital Marketing Specialist (Manager)
Posted on: September 11, 2018
Responsible for building, maintaining, supporting and enhancing both client and site support clinical study digital presence; creating a scalable digital environment for business growth, customer experience, and industry relevance. The selected candidate will be responsible for all aspects of strategy and execution of online lead generation and awareness. This hands-on role collaborates regularly with Marketing, IT, and Analytics personnel regarding day-to-day marketing optimization operations., The ideal candidate possesses strong proficiency in online digital/social platforms and the ability to roll-up their sleeves and get the job done in a highly entrepreneurial and cross-functional environment.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develops and executes digital strategies for clinical trial study performance
- Develops and executes social media marketing campaigns across a variety of platforms - Facebook, Google+, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube
- Develops digital campaigns SEM Search/Display via providers such as Google.
- Collaborating with team members to deliver consistent messaging across all marketing activities
- Uses Facebook and CORE analytics to identify, recommend, and execute initiatives to drive increased engagement, conversion rates, and study-specific KPI's.
- Identifies, recommends and drives continuous innovation and best practice implementation regarding digital and social marketing and digital presence.
- Develops, manages and optimizes online ads, posts and keywords, through research and testing, to communicate with target audience to maximize study awareness and referral conversion.
- Monitors and highlights online competitive activity and provides recommendations for addressing as needed.
- Ensures fit with corporate level branding and/or client study branding, digital/social standards and specific platform standards, and country specific/channel policies.
- Assists and participates in broader lead generation and customer conversion strategies and initiatives; particularly as it relates to online and overall business awareness.
- Serve as the escalation point for troubleshooting, testing, and implementation of digital ad operations
- Provide technical campaign support to internal and external clients: troubleshoot and resolve campaign discrepancies and 3rd Party tracking issues
- Monitor campaign delivery / assets, identify potential issues and communicate recommendations
- Assist in the evaluation of innovative technologies, market trends and industry best practices
- Help to develop means to stream line process flow
- Test digital creative ads to ensure proper ad serving implementation
- Correctly traffic ad tags to vendors in a timely manner
- Provide ongoing status of campaign implementation to the appropriate teams
- Interface regularly with partners; resolve issues that arise including reporting discrepancies, creative policing, trafficking requirements
- Implement site analytic event tag URL extensions
- Manage the trafficking, testing and implementation of ad campaigns and pixel tags as needed
- Monitor all live campaigns for proper serving, click through action, and conversion events
- Coordinate all tagging and integration efforts with third parties such as CPA's, ad verification partners and survey vendors
Maintain Quality Service and Departmental Standards by:
- Reading, understanding and adhering to organizational Standard Operating Procedures ("SOPs")
- Assisting in establishing and enforcing departmental standards
- Participating in the modification of company SOPs related to the feasibility
- Reviewing and providing recommendations to management on operational procedures, and by participating in process improvement initiatives
Contribute to team effort by:
- Exploring new opportunities to add value to organization and departmental processes
- Helping others to achieve results
- Performing other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree marketing
- 3-5 years' experience in pharmaceutical industry, clinical trial information support or relevant experience preferred
- Global experience ideal
- Minimum of 3+ years' experience in data driven digital marketing
- Ad experience with a variety of digital platforms -Facebook, Google+, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube
- In-depth understanding of patient recruitment, country marketing requirements, regulatory standards and commercialization process.
- Deep understanding of marketing strategies and digital campaign development
- Strong analytical competencies
- Understanding of clinical trial processes, working with clinical, real-world data and social and digital platforms and KPI's
- Work with various regions and cultures around the world to share knowledge and understanding
- Ability to define the KPI requirements and generate targeted campaigns to reach study goals
- Ability to analyze data then develop strategies to optimize advertising spend/conversion
- Capability to formulate recommendations/generate insights from complex analysis - identifies the implications and present analysis findings effectively to the team;
Additional skill set:
- Ability to adjust to changing priorities, manage multiple projects and tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated interpersonal and project management skills
- Strong client service skills
- Ability to exhibit high degree of professionalism when dealing with clients
- Ability to project and maintain a professional and positive attitude
- Ability to execute responsibilities with knowledge, accuracy, persistence and creativity seeking to work both independently and collaboratively.
Keywords: BioClinica, Durham , Digital Marketing Specialist (Manager), Executive , Durham, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!