IT Director - Oracle ERP
Posted on: November 19, 2023
Labcorp is a leading global life sciences company that provides
comprehensive diagnostic and drug development services to patients,
physicians, and healthcare organizations. Our mission is to improve
health and improve lives by delivering world-class diagnostic
solutions, drug development services, and technologies to advance
medicine and improve patient care.We are seeking an IT Director
that will be in charge of leading the Oracle ERP team. This person
will direct the preparation, development, and enhancement of
systems and solves problems by use of computers through the
management of cross-functional teams.Responsibilities:
- Direct the operations of the Labcorp Financial and Supply Chain
Applications. This includes Oracle Cloud ERP, WMS, Tax and
integration with many ancillary applications.
- Design and integrate business processes and data flows between
Oracle Cloud ERP and other applications using OCI Integration.
- Lead the technical configuration of the Oracle ERP
- Lead the Software Development Lifecycle process for Oracle
- Manage application and security administration functions.
- Ensure SOX compliance and support internal and external
- Deliver projects on time and budget.
- Understand business requirements and convert these to technical
- Provide subject matter expertise on the technical capabilities
and limitations for out of the box functionality as well as custom
- Estimate work effort and develop project work plans.Skillset:
- Bachelor s degree in computer science, engineering, business,
MIS or equivalent.
- 10 plus years experience leading ERP teams with a minimum of 5
years leading Oracle Cloud ERP teams.
- Experience managing a complex, global, mission critical ERP
- Experience leading an Oracle migration project which includes
consolidating multiple global ERP instances into one.
- Strong Knowledge of OCI Integration technologies is a
- Self-driven with ability to lead a team of diverse technical
skillsets and interact with senior business and IT leadership.
- Excellent leadership level communication skills.
- Functional knowledge of Supply Chain, Procure to Pay, Order to
Cash, Record to Retire and Report business processes.
- Experience architecting technical solutions and estimating work
effort.Labcorp is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer:As an
EOE/AA employer, Labcorp strives for diversity and inclusion in the
workforce and does not tolerate harassment or discrimination of any
kind. We make employment decisions based on the needs of our
business and the qualifications of the individual and do not
discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin,
gender (including pregnancy or other medical conditions/needs),
family or parental status, marital, civil union or domestic
partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender
expression, personal appearance, age, veteran status, disability,
genetic information, or any other legally protected characteristic.
We encourage all to apply.For more information about how we collect
and store your personal data, please see our Privacy Statement.
Associated topics: agile, c, css, information technology,
information technology infrastructure library, linux, sdlc, shell,
software development, sql
Keywords: Labcorp, Durham , IT Director - Oracle ERP, Executive , Durham, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!