Practice Manager - Urgent Care
Company: Person Memorial Hospital
Posted on: November 15, 2023
Person Memorial Hospital
The Practice Manager is responsible for the successful management
and operations of the Urgent Care
practices and the Physician Practices to include one or more
specialty disciplines or sites. He/she oversees daily operations to
alignment with organizational goals and objectives.
Reports to: Facility Director
High school diploma is required.
Bachelor's Degree in Healthcare, Practice Management, Finance,
Business or relevant field preferred.
Requires critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the
ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Must be -able to work in a stressful environment and take
- Minimum 2 years' management experience in a healthcare
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Must be able to meet deadlines, possess good organizational
skills, problem solve, and have sound
- Knowledgeable about regulations, policies and procedures.
- Ability to communicate effectively and develop positive
relationships with medical and administrative staff,
patients and the community.
Equal opportunity and affirmative action employers and are looking
for diversity in candidates for employment:
Keywords: Person Memorial Hospital, Durham , Practice Manager - Urgent Care, Executive , Roxboro, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!