Company: Diversified Maintenance
Posted on: May 26, 2023
Come work for Diversified Maintenance, a leading company in the Facilities Services Industry since 1973. At Diversified Maintenance we believe that details matter, as do each of our employees and customers. Through our core values of loyalty, honesty, and integrity, we strive to create a culture of growth and opportunity for each individual we employ. Although we currently have operations in all 50 United States, Puerto Rico, Guam, and the Virgin Islands, Diversified Maintenance is projected to double in size in the next five years. Join a large growing company with a sense of pride in everything that we do.
The Assistant Project manager is accountable for ensuring that customer service is delivered by hiring, training, supervising and coordinating employees engaged in cleaning and maintaining facilities in his/her assigned account(s) in accordance with contract specifications.
- Assign duties and tasks to employees and inspect work for exactness, neatness, and conformance to specifications
- Determine work procedures and best practices for employees
- Conduct training sessions covering specified areas such as safety/OSHA practices, cleaning procedures and practices, etc.
- Prepare and review all required paperwork such as time sheets, accident reports, equipment and supply orders, etc. as needed
- Analyze and resolve work problems, initiate and implement plans to motivate workers
- Document employee performance discrepancies
- Assist Project Manager as directed
Two or more years in a supervisory or management position within the janitorial industry preferred. High School diploma or higher education preferred. Must have excellent communication and resolution skills. Must be able to meet physical requirements of the position. Ability to pass a pre-employment background check and drug screen in accordance to contractual obligation required. Experience with Microsoft and Google products preferred.
Diversified Maintenance Systems,is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We consider qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, genetic information, medical condition, disability, marital status, or protected veteran status.
Keywords: Diversified Maintenance, Durham , Project Manager, Executive , Mebane, North Carolina
here to apply!