ASSOCIATE MARKETING MANAGER
Posted on: March 19, 2023
Employer: Novozymes North America, Inc.
Job Title: Associate Marketing Manager
Location: 108 TW Alexander Dr., Bldg. 1A, Durham, NC 27709
- Own and drive strategy development for the global business
portfolio unit (BPU) with an emphasis of Value-capture and
- Tailor microbial technologies to specific regions based on
consumer preference and market attractiveness.
- Map legal and regulatory compliance across the globe to ensure
smooth business operations with microbial technologies.
- Project manage and coordinate with external consultants, global
marketing colleagues, and other key functions in Novozymes to
- Define pathways to commercialization across household care
(HHC) segment category emphasis, with focus on pricing, product
value propositions, and business model strategies.
- Define global potential and customer opportunities, and
translate into action plan.
- Create launch material, marketing content, and serve as launch
manager with external presence in front of customers.
- Conduct market research to provide accurate and timely
information for strategic and operational decisions (including
global home care category sales and trends, Nielsen, Euromonitor,
- Create consumer packaged goods (CPG) insights (e.g., via market
research with external vendors), and prepare internal and external
- Coordinate with Communications on external presentation
- Ensure that the scrum team stays on track with commercial
- Liaise with product manager and price management to coordinate
- Requires up to 20% foreign travel and 10% domestic travel.
- May telecommute but must reside near reporting office in
Durham, North Carolina.
- Bachelor's degree (or foreign equivalent) in marketing,
communications, biotechnology, or related field; plus two years of
experience in marketing or business development.
- Requires knowledge of microbiology to effectively communicate
- Also requires experience with Salesforce pipeline management
for enzymatic household cleaning solutions.
Reference no.11120BRLocationResearch Triangle Park, NCCountryUSAJob
areaBusiness DevelopmentRemoval timemidnight Central European Time
(CET) / 6pm Eastern Standard Time (EST)Follow us onNovozymes.com ,
LinkedIn and Instagram.Job Expires04-Apr-2023
Keywords: Novozymes, Durham , ASSOCIATE MARKETING MANAGER, Executive , Durham, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...