Residential Moving Manager - Raleigh, NC
Posted on: January 25, 2023
Salary Range $55,000.00 - $60,000.00 Salary/year
WayForth is the Nations largest provider of professional home
transition services. Founded in 2016, WayForth is a full-service
client focused company, providing move management, move solutions,
clear- out solutions, and financial solutions. We provide an
end-to-end, top notch service to our clients in MA, PA, MD,
Washington D.C., VA and NC.
General Summary of the Position:
Supervises crews of movers and field service technicians in the
moving of personal belongings of clients. Oversight of scheduled
move and clear out projects. This position is considered to be a
field role. Relocation Managers should aim to be in the field at
least 80% of the time. At a minimum, we require that the Relocation
Manager will be in the field four days out of fiveday workweek.
- Scheduling and staffing of movers and field service
- Conduct estimates of projects that may require specialized
techniques or equipment
- Assess training needs of staff; then arrange for or provide
- Collaborate with movers and managers to solve work-related
- Conduct staff meetings to relay general information or to
address specific topics such as safety.
- Estimate material, time, and staffing requirements for a given
project, based on work orders, job specifications, and
- Evaluate employee performance and prepare performance
- Perform the same work duties as those whom they supervise,
and/or perform more difficult or skilled tasks or assist in their
- Plan work schedules and assign duties to maintain adequate
staffing levels, to ensure that activities are performed
effectively, and to respond to fluctuating workloads.
- Prepare and maintain work records and reports that include
information such as employee time and wages, daily receipts, and
- Provide assistance in balancing books, tracking, monitoring,
and projecting a unit's budget needs, and in developing unit
policies and procedures.
- Recommend or initiate personnel actions such as promotions,
transfers, and disciplinary measures.
- Resolve personnel problems, complaints, and formal grievances
when possible, or refer them to higher-level supervisors for
- Review work throughout the work process and at completion, in
order to ensure that it has been performed properly.
- Transmit and explain work orders to movers.
- Check specifications of materials loaded or unloaded against
information contained in work orders.
- Counsel employees in work-related activities, personal growth,
and career development.
- Inform designated employees or departments of items loaded, and
- Inspect equipment for wear and for conformance to
- Inspect job sites to determine the extent of maintenance or
- Inventory supplies, and requisition or purchase additional
items as necessary.
- Participate in the hiring process by reviewing credentials,
conducting interviews, and/or making hiring decisions or
- High School diploma or equivalent; 1 - 3 years related
experience or training; or equivalent combination of education and
- A minimum of three years of responsible leadership experiences
in management or supervisory positions.Skills/Certifications
- A current drivers license.
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team.
- Ability to work efficiently and quickly in a fast-paced,
- Ability to create and utilize best practices and operational
efficiencies to complete tasks accurately and on-time
- Experience with MS Office software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint,
- Demonstrated abilities to problem solve and allocate
- Ability to operate and maintain office equipment.
- Ability to perform basic accounting procedures.
- Ability to prioritize and operate with the customers experience
as a top priority.
- Maintain a clean and well-groomed appearance.
- Be consistently friendly and professional with strong
interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively
with clients, referral partners, vendors and team members.
- Strong environment scanning skills and the ability to
anticipate and resolve problems.
- Able to objectively evaluate situations and make effective
Keywords: Wayforth, Durham , Residential Moving Manager - Raleigh, NC, Executive , Durham, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!