Glass Tank Manager
Company: Ardagh Group
Posted on: November 26, 2022
* Responsible for managing the Packing and Cold End
* Manage the inspection conveying case packing palletizing and
packaging of all ware.
* Work closely with Hot End to repair glass defects.
* Convey all glass defects to the hot end personnel for repair as
quickly as possibly to attain a high quality percent of pack.
* Coordinate and implement job changes.
* Assist with implementation of continuous improvement processes
through problem solving planning and corrective actions.
* Ensure good housekeeping practices in order to meet customer
* Direct all activities of the Labeling Department including
monitoring of all labeling of ware to ensure specifications are
* Direct counsel and train employees in department including SOPs
policies and how to identify defects.
* Must ensure that all personnel under supervision practice good
safe working habits.
* Check all equipment on inspection lines to ensure that good ware
is not lost and that equipment is working properly.
* Comply with Environmental and Food Safety standards as set forth
in plant policies programs within Department responsibilities.
* Ideal candidate will possess a minimum of an Associate's Degree
in technical related field or a High School Diploma with five 5
years engineering forming or packaging experience and at least two
2 years of prior management experience.
* Must have strong communication skills with good team dynamics and
possess strong planning and organizational skills.
* Must have strong analytical and problem solving skills.
* Must be computer literate in spreadsheets and Microsoft
*About Ardagh Group*
Ardagh Group is a global leader in metal and glass packaging
solutions, producing packaging for the world's leading brands. We
trace our roots all the way back to the Irish Glass Bottle Company,
founded in 1932. Since then we have grown rapidly to a team of more
than 16,000 people with revenues of almost $7 billion.
Today we have a presence across Europe and the Americas.
--- Did you know that Ardagh produce many of the beverage cans and
bottles you drink your favorite beverages from?
--- Did you know we produce metal and glass packaging which are
permanent materials, meaning they can be infinitely recycled
without any loss of quality?
--- Did you know we produce more than 160 million containers per
Ardagh is passionate about sustainability and have a reputation for
innovation. We push the boundaries of what's possible, pioneering
new production methods, new design techniques and new ways to
recycle and save energy.
Our aim is to reduce any negative environmental impact while
remaining economically sustainable and socially responsible.
We believe that the success of our business depends on the success
of our people.
We strive to create working environments where our employees feel
valued, can work to their full potential, and where their
achievements are celebrated.
Here at Ardagh, we offer exciting and rewarding opportunities for
talented and creative people. If you have ambition and want to make
an impact with your career, come and join our team, you'll enjoy
Ardagh Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)/Affirmative
Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age,
race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity,
gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status,
disability or any other legally protected status.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $90,000.00 - $100,000.00 per year
* 401(k) matching
* Dental insurance
* Health insurance
* Life insurance
* Paid time off
* Referral program
* Vision insurance
* 8 hour shift
* Manufacturing: 5 years (Required)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Ardagh Group, Durham , Glass Tank Manager, Executive , Henderson, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!