Carrier Excellence Business Process Manager
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Date Posted:2022-09-20-07:00Country:United States of
AmericaLocation:CASNC: FS Kidde Safety 1016 Corporate Park Drive,
Mebane, NC, 27302 USACarrier is a leading provider of HVAC,
refrigeration, fire, security, and building automation
technologies. These high-technology products and services enable
modern life by delivering efficiency, safety, and security across
several platforms. Enable qualified individuals with disabilities
to perform essential functions.
- Leads training and deployment of Carrier Excellence tools to
non-manufacturing functions throughout Fire & Security
- The initial focus will be to drive inventory reduction targets
through SKU rationalization and reduction across all Fire &
- With limited oversight, trains site Carrier Excellence pilots,
management, and their respective teams on lean, continuous
improvement, project management, and business integration skill
sets to enhance the capabilities of the team in reengineering
- Leads small to medium transformation initiatives that identify,
design, and implement creative business and technology solutions
focused on continuous improvement.
- Coaches lower-level employees on how to apply Carrier
Excellence tools and methodologies in business and manufacturing
environments to drive best-in-class processes while working to
become a recognized Carrier Excellence Practitioner/Carrier
- Coaches lower-level employees on how to apply best practices
related to quality control procedures to effectively evaluate an
- Leads small to medium Carrier Excellence Site Assessments to
enable Carrier Excellence site and cell certifications.
- Compiles potentially complex monthly Carrier Excellence
Performance Metrics that focus on organization objectives in the
areas of cost, efficiency, and quality are met.
- Demonstrates and coaches lower-level employees on the proper
application and interpretation of the Carrier Excellence criteria
in order to gain certification as a Carrier Excellence Silver/Gold
- Serves as a Subject Matter Expert for the development of
Carrier Excellence training materials to ensure a successful
Carrier Excellence Certification Program.RSRCARCarrier is An Equal
Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally
protected class.Job Applicant's Privacy Notice:Click on this link
to read the Job Applicant's Privacy NoticeCOVID-19 vaccines will be
required for all newly hired Carrier U.S. Salaried employees.
Keywords: Carrier, Durham , Carrier Excellence Business Process Manager, Executive , Mebane, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!