Company: Baebies Inc.
Posted on: September 25, 2022
Description: Baebies is a medical device company that develops
and commercializes newborn screening and near-patient testing
products for children and adults to enable early disease detection
and comprehensive diagnosis. Guided by the vision that everyone
deserves a healthy start," our mission is to save lives and make
lives better for all by bringing new technologies, new tests, and
new hope to children, parents, adult patients, and healthcare
professionals worldwide.Baebies is seeking a Product Manager to be
an essential part of the Point of Care diagnostics team, to drive
new product to market and support existing products. The Product
Manager will work in a close-knit team including customer technical
support, marketing, sales, and business unit leadership to help
develop the Point of Care business. Product Manager Duties &
- Lead the VoC research to identify unmet needs and develop value
proposition of Baebies products.
- Develop comprehensive target product profile through both
primary and secondary research. Ensure data-driven approach is
followed for all market research activities (as much as
- Lead the development of business cases for new IVD products and
product enhancements (in collaboration with Customer support
- Draft product requirement documents and lead the concept review
meetings for Baebies products.
- Keep product business plans accurate and up to date throughout
the development process
- Work closely with cross functional teams (R&D, PLM, Quality
& Regulatory, Operations, Commercial and Customer Support) to
execute the product roadmap and drive innovation.
- Develop subject matter expertise for the responsible IVD
- Work closely with Marketing Communications, R&D and
Commercial and Customer service teams on content generation to
fulfill marketing strategy campaigns.
- Work closely with marketing and sales management teams to
develop and execute training plans.
- Prioritize areas of focus by geography and assist in market
segmentation to maximize our value proposition.
- Maintain competitive intelligence and develop appropriate and
timely responses for internal and external audiences.
- Manage relationships with distributors Requirements:
- Masters or PhD in Medical Science, Life Science, Biology, or
- Exceptional organization and problem-solving skills.
- Strong written & verbal communication
- Self-starter with strategic focus, Working conditionsOffice
conditions. Hybrid work-from-home/in-office environment. Physical
requirementsSitting, computer work.Compensation & BenefitsBaebies
offers a dynamic and welcoming work environment surrounded by
intelligent, driven, and creative people. Guided by the vision that
everyone deserves a healthy start, our team is devoted to our
customers and to advancing technology in early disease detection
and comprehensive diagnosis. At Baebies, we look for people who are
innovative, dedicated to our mission, and constantly striving to
improve the status quo. In addition to competitive, market-driven
compensation, Baebies provides a comprehensive employee benefits
- 100% employee premiums for Medical & Vision coverage
- 100% employee and family premiums for Dental coverage
- 401K Matching
- Stock Options
- 4 Weeks PTO
- 14 Paid Holidays per year
- Paid Employee Life Insurance
- Onsite free gym membership & classes
- Discount Pet & Legal Insurance
- Fertility & Family Support
- . . . Much more!Salary: $100-110K DOEBaebies, Inc. is an equal
opportunity employer. NO RECRUITERS OR AGENCIES, PLEASE.
Keywords: Baebies Inc., Durham , Product Manager, Executive , Durham, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!