Director of Supply Chain and Procurement Applications
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Director of Supply Chain and Procurement ApplicationsAt
Wolfspeed, we do amazing things in a human way.We know that the
achievements of our organization are due to the passion, hard work
and creativity of our employees. We celebrate different
perspectives to foster excellence across our organization, and our
goal is to make diversity a foundation of what we do. We are
proudly building an environment where you can bring your authentic
self to work.
- Enjoy doing things that people say cant be done? Innovation is
at the center of everything we do.
- Hate red tape? We remove roadblocks instead of creating
- Working parent? We provide childcare assistance and paid
- Student? We offer continuing education assistance.
- Looking for community? There are many ways to get involved,
from Employee Resource Groups to local outreach.Heres the Gist:This
role will be responsible for the overall management of the design,
architecture, implementation, and support of technology solutions
for the Supply Chain and Procurement organization. In this role,
you will need both technical and communication skills to interface
directly with business stakeholders and technology experts to
deliver and support our supply chain applications portfolio. This
position requires strong experience across the SAP Supply Chain
domain of applications as well as best practices for
integrating/interfacing with Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES)
and other third-party systems.The Day-to-Day:
- Provide expertise in the analysis, design, implementation, and
support of Supply Chain (SAP S/4 Hana & supporting)
- Deliver consistently high-quality service and solutions that
meet business requirements and ensure goals are accomplished in
line with business objectives.
- Develop and manage the performance of a global team with the
objective of building a world-class IT organization through
identifying, coaching/mentoring, retaining and attracting top IT
- Collaborate with business partners to ensure IT work aligns
- Manage resource assignments and priorities; working with other
functional managers to coordinate assignments to projects and other
- Support the initiation process of new project requests
including analysis of possible solutions, scope definition,
resource, cost and schedule planning.
- Manage SAP global template for applications to ensure system
remains stable and supportable
- Apply applications knowledge to all phases of systems analysis
and consider the business implications to the current and future
- Ensure policies, procedures, and guidelines are adhered to by
- Monitor, review, report and drive performance metrics for
Supply Chain teamThis Job is Right for You if You Have (Minimum
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- 10-15 years experience working in an SAP Supply Chain
environment (S/4 Hana experience preferred)
- 5+ years leading professional level employees
- Experience with multiple SAP supply chain modules (MM, PP/DS,
SD, EWM, QM) and supporting systems (Ariba/IBP)
- 7+ years Solution Design, Configuration, Implementation and
Support of SAP functions.
- Knowledge on the RICEFW objects
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a full cycle implementation
as well as in support projects.
- Experience with integration to commercial MES/Engineering
systems and Data Integration Design
- 5 years of overall IT experience and a record of success
supporting a fast-paced business organization, providing technical
expertise, while applying best practices and leveraging core SAP
- Flexible in collaboration with virtual global team via
cyber-meeting outside of office hours regularly.
- Understanding of relational databases (Microsoft SQL, Oracle)
preferred Technical/Professional Knowledge
- Quality of Work
- Clear Communication
- Contributing to Team Success
- Customer FocusThis role may require additional duties and/or
assignments as designated by management.To put it legally Wolfspeed
is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, employ, train,
compensate and promote regardless of race, sex, religion, color,
national origin, disability, age, veteran status, gender identity,
sexual orientation and other protected status as required by law.We
are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability
status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic
protected by law.
Keywords: Cree, Durham , Director of Supply Chain and Procurement Applications, Executive , Durham, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!