Posted on: May 16, 2022
This position is responsible for managing the operations of all
equipment at the jobsite, its maintenance, maintenance personnel
and equipment performance, as well as the financial performance of
equipment assets to meet the business expectations.\n
- Manages and controls all equipment and vehicle fleet at the
- Coordinates any equipment purchases, rentals and sales in the
- Coordinates and develop the equipment maintenance program for
- Coordinates the fuel supply for the project.
- Assists management with final equipment budgets and potential
equipment purchases in order to meet budgetary goals.
- Requests Corporate approval for all qualifying equipment
purchases and sales.
- Maintains the updated equipment inventory list.
- Requests and collects information in regards to equipment
needed/no longer needed at the project.
- Prepares project's equipment budget for the upcoming fiscal
- Provides construction engineering and technical support to the
- Establishes and executes the engineering, which includes the
exchange of engineering information among the client, design
engineer, and the project.
- Interprets the intent and requirements of the design
documentation and information
- Performs technical administration of contracts.
- Maintains working knowledge of applicable codes and standards
for a project.
- Enforces site safety at all times.
- Develops and maintains business relationships with Owners,
Architect/Engineers and subcontractors.
- Maintains communications with local equipment dealers and
appropriate vendors to ensure that dealer support, repair
decisions, costs and warranty recovery meets expectations.
- Investigates and evaluates cause and extent of damage to
equipment involved in accidents.
Keywords: Dragados, Durham , Equipment Manager, Executive , Durham, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!