Company: Brame Specialty Company Inc
Posted on: May 16, 2022
The Accounting Manager will plan and direct the accounting
activities of the department.$70,000 - $85,000/Annually +
BenefitsAccounting Manager - Supervisory Responsibilities:
- Manages the accounting staff responsible for financial
reporting, billing, collections, payroll, and budget
- Recruits and hires accounting and financial staff and conducts
- Coordinates training programs for new staff and identifies
training needs for current staff.Accounting Manager -
- Establishes internal controls and guidelines for accounting
transactions and budget preparation.
- Oversees preparation of business activity reports, financial
forecasts, and annual budgets.
- Oversees the production of periodic financial reports; ensures
that the reported results comply with generally accepted accounting
principles or financial reporting standards.
- Responsible for tax planning throughout the fiscal year; files
annual corporate tax returns.
- Audits account to ensure compliance with state and federal
regulations; coordinates with auditors; provides needed information
for the annual audit.
- Presents recommendations to management on short- and long-term
financial objectives and policies.
- Provides financial analysis with an emphasis on capital
investments, pricing decisions, and contract negotiations.
- Ensures compliance with local, state, and federal government
- Performs other related duties as necessary or assigned..
Accounting Manager - Required Skills/Abilities:
- Excellent management and supervisory skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Proficient in accounting and tax preparation software.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or similar
software.Accounting Manager - Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Business Administration
- Eight years or more of related experience is required.
- Certified Public Accountant designation preferred.Accounting
Manager - Physical Requirements:
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.Accounting
Manager - Compensation
- $70,000 - $85,000/Annually
- Long-term disability
- Short-term disability
- Life insurance
- Voluntary life insurance
- Voluntary Accident InsurancePI174463095
Keywords: Brame Specialty Company Inc, Durham , Accounting Manager, Executive , Durham, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!