Company: IBM Corp.
Posted on: May 15, 2022
NC requires a Project Director for NC FAST Development Projects.
- The NC Department of Health and Human Services seeks a
contractor resource for the NC FAST (Families Accessing Services
through Technology). This position will serve as the Project
Director responsible for providing senior level project management
and technical leadership for NC FAST Development Projects.
- Responsibilities include but are not limited to: authoring all
project management artifacts following the practices and guidelines
from the PMI's PMBOK, developing the detailed project budget,
monitoring expenditures, developing and maintaining all required
State CIO project documentation, serving as an IT management
liaison to the business client, leading and performing hands-on
analysis of the business and technical environments, supervising
implementation activities, ensuring that project plans and
schedules are established and maintained, ensuring that
deliverables are completed timely and accurately, supervising staff
(State and contractual staff), conducting formal presentations,
coordinating with all project stakeholders, ensure that appropriate
project controls are instituted, and developing Federally required
documents, procurement documents and status documents. Required
- Practical experience in: information technology staff
supervision, project management related to information systems'
efforts. Required 5 Years
- Development of business/functional requirements, RFI's, RFP's,
Federal level reporting documentation and systems analysis.
Required 5 Years
- Information technology experience related to Project
Management, systems development and the implementation of purchased
solutions/services. Required 5 Years Desired Skills
- Understanding of the core functionality and the associated
business processes of a Social Services organization. Highly
desired 5 Years
- Project Management (PMP) Certification. Highly desired
- Experience in business planning, human services program
management, project management, and experience in multi-platform
environments. Highly desired 5 Years
- Working knowledge of C--ram Software. Highly desired 5
- Experience in managing projects in NC FAST. Highly desired 4
Years Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process! Sushil Singh
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 107 Hi! My name is Sushil Singh.
Helping consultants with getting their desired job is what makes me
feel alive. I build a unique relationship with each of my
consultants and work on their profile as per their needs. I believe
that my consultants are my assets and this motivates me to serve
them in an even better manner. Hence, I work towards the success of
every consultant I work with.
Keywords: IBM Corp., Durham , Project Director, Executive , Durham, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!