Senior Manager EDS
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Senior Manager, EDS - Remote
- Ensure the work carried out in the EDS department is in strict
accordance with relevantprotocols, Standard Operating Procedures
(SOPs) and GCP guidelines and that the quality of all services
meets or exceeds customer requirements.
- Collaborate with peers to develop global harmonized SOPs and
specific quality processes and procedures for EDS activities.
- -Responsible for the line management of EDS staff to include
managing performance reviews and issues to ensure career
development, interpersonal skills, and achievement of competency
- Support EDS staff to ensure that studies are delivered
according to sponsor requirements on time, to high quality and
within budget. Manage all team members effectively providing
training, acting as a source of guidance, and performing QC as
- -Manage direct reports to ensure staff training records are up
- Responsible for department recruitment and hiring of new EDS
- Determine required staffing levels to meet short-term and
long-term department needs, liaising with senior management as
- Responsible for cascading relevant information from internal
and external meetings to direct reports and appropriate
- Formulate and approve department strategies and objectives for
short and long-term goals.
- Maintain a comprehensive understanding of department SOPs, Work
Instructions (WI) and other guidance documents.
- Possess knowledge of other company procedural documents and
policies that impact EDS.
- Collaborate with peers to establish global EDS competency
models and assist with the development of training programs and
ensure staff achievement of position competencies.
- Identify and implement process improvement solutions.
- Establish and maintain strategic client relationships and
receive client satisfaction surveys and implement appropriate
action plans, as necessary.
- Demonstrate company values and role-specific competencies on a
- Financial authority as it relates to personnel and
- Perform other duties as required by Director. Labcorp is proud
to be an Equal Opportunity Employer: As an EOE/AA employer, the
organization will not discriminate in its employment practices due
to an applicant's race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin,
sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
For more information about how we collect and store your personal
data, please see our - -
Keywords: Labcorp, Durham , Senior Manager EDS, Executive , Durham, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!