Community Networking Manager
Company: OE Enterprises, Inc.
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Community Networking Manager-Hillsborough, NC/Orange County
$2500 Sign on Bonus if at least 1 year of previous experience in
similar position QP in NC requiredSalary: $21.00-$22.00 per
hourBonus Offer: Sign on bonus: $1200
Candidates with 1 year or more experience working in a similar role
qualify for a $2,500.00 sign on bonus.Community Networking services
provide individualized day activities that support the individual's
definition of a meaningful day in an integrated community setting,
for persons with disabilities to engage with persons who are not
disabled. This service is provided in the consumers community and
not in their home or a facility. Meaningful community relationships
with non-disabled individuals and services are designed to promote
maximum participation in community life while developing natural
supports within integrated settings.Position:
- Provide community networking services to enable individual with
disabilities to gain capacity for independence, increase community
connections, and support a meaningful day in the community by
assisting assigned individuals with:
- Participation in adult education; Community based classes for
the development of hobbies or leisure/cultural interests;
- Volunteer work
- Participation in formal/informal associations and/or community
- training, personal assistance and supports as needed by the
individual during activities.
- Training and education in self-determination and
- Using public transportation;
- Assist the individual to make community connections
- Coordinate activities that promote a community
- Monitor and/or complete Individual Support Plans. Attend plan
of care meetings and provide input and information as
- Ensure implementation of Individual Support Plans and Day
- Track authorizations and ensure reauthorization of services
prior to the expiration of services
- crisis response
- Complete and monitor documentation grids and update
documentation grids as applicable.
- Provide supervision to paraprofessional staff and
administrative supervision including assurance of paraprofessional
staffs adherence to policies and procedures.
- Ensure training compliance of paraprofessional staff and
provide Innovations Competencies and/or other trainings as
- Assist with billing and payroll procedures.
- Performs various audit reviews 16. Provide feedback to the
Board of Directors regarding policies
- Ensures confidentiality regarding sensitive material.
- Experience with CARF AccreditationRequirements:QP Status-
- Have a Bachelor's Degree in a human service field from a
college or university and two years of full-time, post-graduate
experience with individuals who have a IDD/MI diagnosis including
supervision of direct care staff of at least one year.
- Have a Master's Degree in a human service field and one year of
full-time post-graduate experience with individuals who have a
IDD/MI diagnosis including supervision of direct care staff of at
least one year.
- Have a Bachelor's Degree in a field other than human services
and four years of post-graduate experience with individuals who
have a IDD/MI diagnosis including supervision of direct care staff
of at least one year.
- Drivers License
- At least 2 years of experience with I/DD population
- Excellent writing skills
- Ability to plan activities; organizeduq8aCxpoe1
Keywords: OE Enterprises, Inc., Durham , Community Networking Manager, Executive , Hillsborough, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!