VP Manufacturing Operations
Posted on: January 15, 2022
OverviewThe copmany is currently seeking a Vice President,
Manufacturing Operations. Summary: Plan, direct and oversee
cigarette operations from tobacco sourcing to final production
- Direct the procurement, storage, and processing of tobacco to
control costs, ensure quality, and maximize yield.
- Assure production of high-quality cigarettes within
specification to meet distribution schedules in a 24-hour, 5-day
week manufacturing operation.
- Champion continuous process improvements directed at reducing
manufacturing costs by focusing on increasing yields, reducing
waste, and improving efficiencies.
- Be part of Digital Transformation process journey embracing
changes to new technologies.
- Identify, recommend, and implement new processes, technologies,
and systems to improve quality and reduce cost.
- Develop and execute plans, strategies, and priorities to ensure
continuity of production, asset protection and loss
- Direct control of expenses in all manufacturing related cost
- Serve as a member of the Senior Management Team with
responsibility to establish short- and long-term goals and help set
- Craft the organizational structure to capitalize on individual
- Maintain compliance with OSHA regulations and ensure a safe,
healthy work environment.
- Oversee compliance with FDA regulations.
- Provide leadership direction, coaching, and development
opportunities to foster a culture of innovation, collaboration, and
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with preference
for strong experience in data driven applications (e.g., Power
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
- Ability to manage employees in a Union environment.
- Extensive knowledge of the principles, procedures, and best
practices in the tobacco industry.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and maintenance related
- Master's Degree preferred
- Minimum ten (10) years' experience in a manufacturing
environment, with significant management experience. Tobacco
experience highly preferred.
- An equivalent combination of education, experience and
background will be considered.
Keywords: ExecuNet, Durham , VP Manufacturing Operations, Executive , Mebane, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!