Part Time Manager
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Who we are:IT'SUGAR was founded to create an environment that
fosters the greatest feeling of happiness and humor; that allows
you to smile and laugh out loud without judgement. Expanding
rapidly, with over 100 locations nationwide, IT'SUGAR aspires to a
future where everyone has access to the pure joy that comes from
indulging in a world with fewer rules and more sugar.There are
three major things that differentiate IT'SUGAR from other candy
retailers. One is the product - an unconventional twist on
traditional candy store goods that focus on the humorous and
outlandish. Second is the ambiance - full of bright colors, loud
music, and lighthearted rebellion. Third is the people -
passionate, optimistic, and energetic.Our Part Time Managers are
the premier "RETAILTAINER", providing unforgettable customer
experience, and promoting brand awareness.
- Lead, coach and motivate through positive, enthusiastic brand
representation and present solutions for ongoing challenges.
- Leads by managing through change and adversity.
- Holds self and staff accountable for achievement of goals and
- Holds self and staff accountable to our Core Values and coaches
to the behaviors associated with them.Accountability:
- Display enthusiasm and promote a cohesive group working
environment; work closely with others as necessary; support group
decisions and solicit opinions from coworkers; display team
- Represent brand and core values appropriately at all
- Must be proficient in product knowledge.
- Must be able to work alone or with minimum amount of
- Ensures retail Indicators, Supporting KPIs and Financial Goals
are achieved. (Sales, Conversion %, UPT, DPT, AUR etc.).
- Drives brand loyalty by adopting an experiential selling
environment, by setting the theater in a fun and engaging way.
- Demonstrates selling skills through explaining benefits,
features, prices, quality, value and other information, builds the
business through providing the ultimate consumer
- Shares information and communicates clearly to all levels
internal and external.
- Maintains the spirit of ownership by demonstrating problem
solving skills to overcome obstacles and challenges.
- Must be able to articulately convey the brand
- Ensures all operational standards are maintained.
- Maintains store cash handling records, reports and opening and
- Reviews merchandise orders and inventory levels for accuracy
- Ensures visual standards are appropriate and support the brand
- Merchandises displays to visual guidelines.
- Capture information on retail customers to enhance sales,
maintain store's client file.
- Plan, coordinate and set-up for special events and
- Maintain communication with associates regarding product
recommendations to increase sales/inventory.
- Understands all Loss Prevention (LP) policies and procedures
and communicates LP issues with Store Manager.
- Operational Responsibilities include cleaning, trash removal,
backroom/rest room maintenance, mopping floors, etc.JOB
- Education: High School diploma or equivalent
- Years of Experience: 1 - 2 years of Professional Level of
- Must have prior sales and management experience in a retail
- Willing to work a flexible schedule of days, evenings,
weekends, and holidays
- Must be able to use PC and operate office equipment.
- Standing: While performing the duties of this Job, the employee
is regularly required to stand; use hands to handle, or feel; reach
with hands and arms and talk or hear.
- Lifting: The employee is frequently required to walk and lift
product in order to properly merchandise it. The employee must
frequently, and independently, lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
Employee needs to be able to lift up to 50lbs (may be assisted with
this task).Want to learn more about us?Visit our
website:www.itsugar.comVisit us on
Facebook:www.facebook.com/itsugarVisit us on
Keywords: IT'SUGAR, Durham , Part Time Manager, Executive , Durham, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!