Account Services Manager
Company: Cree Inc.
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Account Services Manager
At Wolfspeed, we do amazing things in a human way.
We know that the achievements of our organization are due to the
passion, hard work and creativity of our employees. We celebrate
different perspectives to foster excellence across our
organization, and our goal is to make diversity a foundation of
what we do. We are proudly building an environment where you can
bring your authentic self to work.
- Enjoy doing things that people say can't be done? Innovation is
at the center of everything we do.
- Hate red tape? We remove roadblocks instead of creating
- Working parent? We provide childcare assistance and paid
- Student? We offer continuing education assistance.
- Looking for community? There are many ways to get involved,
from Employee Resource Groups to local outreach.
Here's the Gist:
Wolfspeed is looking for an Account Services Manager to join our
team. This role will be responsible for representing Wolfspeed to
its customers, being an advisor and delivering excellent customer
service. The Account Services Manager will be a subject matter
expert who will enable process improvements, help drive down costs
and develop supply chain strategies.
- Remote Option Available
- Durham, NC
- Austin, TX
- Morgan Hill, CA
- Customer facing supply chain advisor, responsible for
partnering with customer to understand customer process,
requirements and supply chain needs
- Primary supply chain expert representing Wolfspeed to the
customer and fully responsible for supply response and
- Independently leads and manages the customer account, and
drives improvement for the same
- Handles all customer requirements in relation to order
fulfilment and placement, forecasts, billing issues, shipping,
- Develops appropriate supply chain strategy to maximize customer
satisfaction at the lowest possible cost
- Proactive management of 3PL's and internal customer safety
stock to ensure rotation and maximize working capital.
- Manages supply issues through close collaboration with customer
and internal organizations including Sales, BU, Quality, Finance,
Legal as needed
- Works with Sales and Customer to achieve quarterly revenue
- Ensures compliance to contracts and influences contract
- Comprehensive knowledge of industry practices and service
- Good knowledge of semiconductor manufacturing process and
supply chain to represent Wolfspeed to the customer
- Manages escalations effectively by working with customer and
engaging/leading internal discussions to achieve
- Minimize total Supply Chain costs between customers and
- Manages customer order bookings and billings; owns revenue
attainment for owned customer account
- Knowledge and skills in ERP system design and implementation
for Order To Cash program readiness
- Work with IT, Program team and team members to define business
requirements for enterprise wide SAP implementation program.
Responsible for working with team for successful design,
definition, testing and implementation of SAP Order To Cash process
- Metric ownership examples: Customer Satisfaction, On Time
Delivery, Order Coverage to Leadtime, Customer Program, Revenue
This Job is Right for You if You Have (Minimum Requirements):
- Bachelors Degree in Business Management, Supply Chain
Management, Statistics, Mathematics, Data Science, Industrial
Engineering, Finance or other Engineering field
- SAP implementation or working knowledge of SAP is a strong
- Strong analytical skills and experience, with advanced
knowledge and proficiency in Microsoft Excel and working knowledge
of data warehouse/business intelligence software tools (Tableau
- Demonstrated ability to translate data sets into meaningful
insights to influence optimal decisions with cross-functional
- Detail-oriented with strong analytical, organizational,
decision making, problem solving and presentation skills
- Passionate, self-motivator, driven to achieve business
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication
- Proven ability to "manage-by-influence" cross-functional teams
without formal authority
- Ability to drive effective business conversations with senior
leaders and cross-functional partners
- Works effectively both independently as well as within a team
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly changing working
- Navigates effectively through ambiguous processes
Highly preferred skills and certifications:
- MBA, APICS certification or other advanced degree
- Semiconductor or high-tech industry experience
- Demonstrated strong business acumen and end-to-end supply chain
- Experience across multiple aspects of the supply chain, i.e.
with previous roles in inventory management, manufacturing
planning, distribution channel management, sales forecasting,
- Basic understanding of business finance
- Proficiency with statistical modeling and demand planning
- Comfortable analyzing large and unrefined data sets
- Working knowledge: SQL, Oracle, Salesforce
- Advanced knowledge: Tableau, Microsoft Excel
- Expertise in data acquisition, spreadsheet/database development
This role may require additional duties and/or assignments as
designated by management.
To put it legally - Wolfspeed is an equal opportunity employer.
We recruit, employ, train, compensate and promote regardless of
race, sex, religion, color, national origin, disability, age,
veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation and other
protected status as required by law.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin,
disability status, protected veteran status, or any other
characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Cree Inc., Durham , Account Services Manager, Executive , Durham, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!