Sr. Product Manager - Optimization
Posted on: November 19, 2021
IT & Technology New York, New York Atlanta, Georgia Austin,
Texas Boston, Massachusetts Chicago, Illinois Dallas, Texas
Detroit, Michigan Durham, North Carolina Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Fort Worth, Texas Los Angeles, California Miami, Florida Raleigh,
North Carolina Salt Lake City, Utah San Francisco, California This
role works closely with data science and engineering teams to
develop the algorithms behind Copilot's optimization strategies. It
requires working with business stakeholders to recognize
opportunities that can be addressed through our technology as well
as industry trends today and moving forward.
- You strive for clarity in communication, distilling information
to only what is relevant to illustrate an idea or a problem.
- You keep an open mind toward solutions and don't treat your
ideas as precious.
- You love to work on complex problems and build solutions that
are simple for users.
- You obsess over details but know when to compromise to ship
code and deliver value.
- You enjoy the challenges surrounding data and building tools
that can make it useful. YOUR IMPACT:
- Identify, refine, and prioritize opportunities that align with
- Speak regularly with business stakeholders beyond immediate
users to understand a broader context around requests and
- Gather and translate requirements from the business and users
into stories to groom with engineers and designers to develop into
- Define requirements and priorities for data science research
and algorithm development.
- Develop and refine user workflows and feature designs with UX
- Define and analyze metrics to measure success, rapidly iterate
what works, and correct what doesn't.
- Coordinate testing to validate design decisions and product
- Draft documentation, release notes, supporting training
materials (incl. scripts for training videos) to keep support and
enablement teams current on the latest functionality. YOUR
- Bachelor's degree in a quantitative field: Math, Econ, Physics,
or related field
- 3+ years experience in ad tech
- 3+ years experience in a product role for web-based
- Experience with AI or machine learning software
- Experience with Agile and Scrum software development
- Bias for shipping often and iterating quickly
- Analytical skills to make decisions from data and know the
right questions to ask of it
- You are organized, detail-oriented, and express complex
technical thoughts clearly in writing
- You are passionate about solving problems at scale PREFERRED
- Master's degree in Math, Computer Science, or related
- 2+ years experience with software powered by AI or machine
- Experience building user interfaces for data applications,
- Passion for UX and UI design ABOUT XAXIS:
Xaxis is the outcome media company. Xaxis combines innovative AI
technology, advanced omnichannel solutions, data-driven creative,
and worldwide programmatic expertise to transform digital media
investments into real business outcomes. GroupM and all its
affiliates embrace and celebrate diversity, inclusivity, and equal
opportunity.---We are committed to building a team that represents
a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We are a
worldwide media agency network that represents global clients. The
more inclusive we are, the--more great--work we can create
together. You have been redirected to a Xaxis job page
Keywords: Xaxis, Durham , Sr. Product Manager - Optimization, Executive , Durham, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!