Company: Patelco Credit Union
Posted on: February 25, 2021
What members are saying: "The NCALA Career Center is such a
great service. I always have more response from there than an
expensive ad in the newspaper. I have identified a great
candidate!" Listed below are assisted living job opportunities with
NCALA Member companies: Executive Director, Durham, NC -
February--11,--2021 Looking for a customer service oriented
Executive Director for Brookdale Durham. Responsibilities Every day
is an opportunity for our associates to deeply connect with people
in a profound and personal way. Our associates are the core of our
mission and we know that offering them genuine rewards and
heart-filling job satisfaction is the key to our success as a
company. As Executive Director at Brookdale Durham, you will
oversee the day-to-day operations of our community that has 75
units of Assisted Living and 20 units of Memory Care. We are
looking for a seasoned professional who will bring their experience
to Brookdale to provide a quality senior living experience for our
residents. Qualifications Brookdale Executive Directors are
responsible for all operations, acting as contact for all staff,
residents, prospects, community organizations, government agencies,
and the public. Executive Directors are hands-on leaders that
maintain a high degree of resident satisfaction and retention
through the delivery of high-quality services. In conjunction with
regional operations, directors execute annual operating and capital
budgets and continually explore means of revenue enhancement and
expense reduction. A Bachelor's Degree is required with a minimum
of three to five years of related experience. We are looking for
someone that has their North Carolina Assisted Living Administrator
certification. Wellness Director (LPN or RN), Columbus, NC -
February--9,--2021 LaurelHurst and LaurelWoods are an Assisted
Living and Memory Care community conveniently located in Columbus,
NC. We are looking for a responsible and organized individual to
join our team as the Wellness Director. About Capital Senior Living
Dallas-based Capital Senior Living Corporation is one of the
nation's largest operators of independent living, assisted living,
and memory care communities for senior adults. The Company's 120+
communities are home to nearly 12,000 residents across 23 states
and provide compassionate, resident-centric service and care as
well as engaging programming. Capital Senior Living affords seniors
the freedom and opportunity to successfully, comfortably, and
happily age in place. For more information, visit
www.capitalsenior.com or connect with the company on Facebook .
About this Position The Wellness Director is responsible for the
overall implementation, delivery, and coordination of resident
services at the community. This position directly supervises all
employees of the nursing department. This position is responsible
for the overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of this
department. This person also carries out supervisory
responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and
applicable laws. The responsibilities include interviewing, hiring,
and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work;
appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; and
addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Involves being completely familiar with the state regulations
governing Assisted Living and ensuring compliance in department by
regularly reviewing regulations checklist.
- Performs timely and accurate resident assessments utilizing
assessment tool, and communicating changes to the Executive
Director for billing purposes.
- Manages expenses within given budget parameters utilizing
- Provides oversight with medication management to assure all
MAR's are correct and that the residents receive medications timely
and accurately. Working with consultant pharmacist as needed to
assure community is in compliance.
- Ensures all charting is performed in a timely manner and in
accordance with state regulations.
- Provides timely and honest communication with families in order
to promote good relationships and to keep them informed about the
resident's condition and community events.
- Provides marketing support within the community by
participating in tours and discussions with potential residents and
their families about clinical needs of the prospect.
- Provides assessments for potential residents to determine their
eligibility for Assisted Living.
- Creates positive employee relations through staff appreciation
programs, recognition of excellent performance, and retention
through regular feedback systems and promotional incentive
- Provides appropriate guidance for employees by planning work
schedules, assigning work duties while on shift, and directing the
work on a daily basis.
- Provides on-call backup to community when not on duty.
Maintains confidentiality of all pertinent personal or health
information concerning residents and staff.
- Ensures that any incident reports are completed properly and
promptly. Requirements Qualified candidates must be currently
licensed as an LPN or RN in NC with a minimum of 1 year of
experience in senior housing and/or geriatric nursing. Prior
management experience is preferred. Candidate must either be
certified or be able to become CPR and First Aid Certified within
the first 90 days of employment. Candidate must also be able to
read, write, and speak the English language and be able to
communicate effectively with residents, families, physicians, and
employees. Candidate must have the ability to be on call, and
occasionally work nights, weekends, and holidays. Resident Care
Director, Wilmington, NC - February--5,--2021 Spring Arbor Senior
Living is seeking a dynamic, person-centered care provider to join
our team as the Resident Care Director. This LPN or RN will plan,
direct, and execute all resident care staffing and service needs.
This individual should present a professional appearance and
demeanor; possess strong oral and verbal skills; and be dependable,
organized, and methodical. The ability to manage team processes and
promote a team environment are a must. Candidates should have a
demonstrated understanding of, and concern for, the needs of
seniors, the ability to foster an environment conducive to caring
for residents and staff, and the ability to embody the Spring Arbor
mission, vision, brand promises, and values. JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Nursing licensure: LPN or RN, required.
- Work with RN Consultant per required duties for licensure
requirements with assessments and required training.
- Supervisory role of all care staff.
- Recruit, hire, and manage resident care staff.
- Complete scheduling for resident care staff.
- Orient, monitor progress and reinforce training of resident
care staff, including state required infection control
- Complete all HHHunt and state required documentation in a
- Assist the Executive Director in implementing state regulations
- Directs and/or conducts in-service training for resident care
staff as needed.
- Function as part of the management team (manager on duty
coverage, presenting the community, planning, and participating in
staff meetings, planning and implementing marketing and community
events). Nursing Responsibilities and Medication Assistance:
- Audit Medication Administration Report (MAR), notify pharmacy
- Conduct regular inspections of resident records and maintain in
accordance with state regulations.
- Administering/reading TB skin tests.
- Complete resident assessments as outlined by HHHunt and
licensure guidelines in a timely manner and train designated team
members in assessment skills.
- Develop and implement resident care plans to meet the needs of
residents per HHHunt and state policies.
- Monitor all aspects of the medication administration
- Consult with families and/or physicians to coordinate proper
- Communicate with physicians and other medical professionals
regarding residents' medications, treatments, and/or
- Develops and coordinates strategies to reduce future potential
risk. KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Experience in and knowledge of diagnoses, medication and
administration programs and procedures.
- Knowledge in diagnostic review of resident falls.
- Knowledge in skillfully conducting resident assessments and
creating appropriate Plans of Care.
- Ability to coordinate with medical providers with understanding
- Ability to conduct professional care plan meetings with
families as a licensed advocate for residents' needs.
- Knowledge of effective supervisory and management practices,
techniques, and methods.
- Knowledge of resources for seniors and of related
- Ability to exercise confidentiality following HIPAA
- Pleasant, friendly, and helpful at all times ensuring proper
and timely service.
- Professional appearance and demeanor. QUALIFICATIONS
- Must be 21 years of age or older.
- RN or LPN required and in good standing with state licensing
- Experience or training in an equivalent setting preferred.
- General understanding of and concern for the needs of
- Ability to work in an environment conducive to caring for
- Ability to manage team processes and promote a team
environment. While other companies just build places to live, at
HHHunt we build a better way of life. HHHunt has continued to build
on its successes and is now a recognized leader in senior living
with communities throughout Virginia, North Carolina, and Maryland.
It is HHHunt's mission to improve the world and how people live by
creating meaningful experiences and places of great distinction.
HHHunt offers a competitive compensation and benefits package ,
great growth potential, and an excellent work environment. HHHunt
is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Director of Clinical Services,
Hendersonville, NC - January--29,--2021 Navion Senior Solutions, a
rapidly growing owner and operator of assisted living and memory
care communities across North Carolina, is seeking a Registered
Nurse (RN) to serve as its Director of Clinical Services at The
Carolina Reserve of Hendersonville, a leading provider of senior
living services in the Hendersonville area. At The Carolina Reserve
of Hendersonville, the Director of Clinical Services is responsible
for overseeing the delivery of resident care in a high-quality,
cutting edge assisted living and Memory Care community. This is a
full-time position, and is a job for which all ages, including
older job seekers, are encouraged to apply. Qualifications
- Graduate of approved college/school of nursing.
- Have a current state license as a Registered Nurse.
- A minimum of one (1) year of experience in longterm care,
assisted living, skilled nursing, hospital, and/or full service
- Demonstrated knowledge of nursing practices, techniques, and
methods as applied to assisted living and resident care.
- Demonstration of knowledge of federal, state, and local adult
- Solid understanding of resident assessment and the care plan
- Ability to handle multiple priorities.
- Possess written and verbal skills for effective
- Demonstrates good judgment, problem solving, and
- Past supervisory and managerial experience.
- Proficiency in computer skills, Microsoft Office (Windows,
Outlook, Excel) with the ability to learn new applications.
Carolina Reserve maintains a drug-free work environment and all
offers of employment with Carolina Reserve are conditioned on
submitting to and successfully completing and passing a drug and
alcohol test. ABOUT CAROLINA RESERVE & NAVION SENIOR LIVING
Carolina Reserve, a subsidiary of Navion Senior Living, is a
locally owned and operated senior housing company whose leaders
have 100+ years of senior housing management experience across the
Southeast. Navion Senior Living's principals are leaders in the
senior housing industry and have a reputation for providing
high-quality care to residents in a growth-oriented and familial
work environment. We believe that team members are our greatest
resource and are looking for people who share our commitment to
provide quality care for seniors and their families. At Carolina
Reserve, you will---
Make a Difference Every Day: We deliver high-quality care with a
personal touch and encourage our residents to enjoy life to the
Be Part of a Uniquely Supportive Community: We care for residents
and each other, and offer programs, rewards, and benefits to help
you live your best. OUR MISSION STATEMENT
- Global Mission: To Enrich & Celebrate the Lives of our
Residents, Families and Team Members.
- Resident Mission: To improve the physical and spiritual
wellness of each resident.
- Community Mission: To share the rich legacy of our residents
lives through on-going intergenerational programs.
- Team Member Mission: To offer rewarding career opportunities to
every Team Member in an environment based on respect, openness and
a cooperative sprit.
- Economic Mission: To excel in all aspects of our business so we
can continue to fulfill our commitment to our team members, our
resident and our communities. SALARY & BENEFITS Salary commensurate
with experience. Navion Senior Living provides one of the senior
housing industry's most generous benefits packages and invests
heavily in the growth of each employee. Experience
- Assisted Living: 1 year (Preferred)
- Management : 1 year (Preferred)
- Senior Care: 1 year (Preferred) This Company Describes Its
- Detail-oriented-quality and precision-focused
- Innovative-innovative and risk-taking
- Aggressive-competitive and growth-oriented
- Outcome-oriented-results-focused with strong performance
- Stable-traditional, stable, strong processes
- People-oriented-supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented-cooperative and collaborative Here are some other
resources to help with your job search:
- Senior Living FastMatch : Senior living communities across the
country have fast-tracked their recruitment and onboarding.
Hospitality, customer service, healthcare, and restaurant
experience are all in high demand. NCALA members hiring for any
level of staff may post job ads here as a free member benefit. To
post an opening, simply e-mail the text of your ad to:
email@example.com . Non-members may post ads for $50/30 days. If you
are a non-member and would like to post an ad to the NCALA Career
Center, you can pay for your ad here. Take a look above at existing
ads to see what sort of information to provide. At a minimum, you
should list any pre-requisites, give a location for the job, and
provide a method for applying for the position. NCALA Political
Action Committee Did you know that NCALA has a Political Action
Committee (PAC)? As assisted living falls under sharper state
scrutiny, NCALA must respond with a strong voice.
Support NCALA PAC Today!
Keywords: Patelco Credit Union, Durham , Executive Director, Executive , Durham, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!