Digital Program Manager
Company: Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions
Posted on: November 23, 2020
Job Title: Digital Program Manager
Oversees the execution and completion of technology solutions
programs across multiple internal organizations. Develops and
manages key performance indicators to monitor development,
services, sales, marketing and successfully launch products.
Typically utilizes management skills and technical skills. Serves
as mediator to internal issues and conflicting priorities for
members of cross-functional teams focused on the delivery of new or
existing solutions to clients. Selects, develops, and evaluates
personnel to ensure the efficient operation of the function.
Capable of working across the organization and coordinate
activities without direct authority over resources.
- Delivery - Oversees portfolio of programs and projects delivering
on all program/project commitments from concept to production.
Responsible for project scope, schedule and budget. Ensures
projects are completed according to agreed upon plan.
- Coordination- Leverages excellent networking skills and
coordinates deliverables across different parts of the organization
in timely completion of program objectives.
- KPIs - Responsible for setting clear objectives, KPIs for the
projects/practice and clearly communicating results to the business
on a regular cadence. (examples include project/portfolio
financials, utilization, etc.)
- Reporting - Delivering overall messaging of status/issues to key
internal/ external partners and clients. Provide program dashboard;
execution QA report; top program/account risks & issues (common
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree with 8+ years functional experience or
- 5+ years of Program Management Experience in a technology
- Experience in process development and project management
principles leading to improved outcomes
- Strong business acumen and organization leadership skills;
assertive and diplomatic; self-directing; able to manage up and
down the organization with influence; willing to hold others
- Strong project management experience and skills, ability to
prioritize activities and work on multiple activities / priorities
- Deep Technical Understanding/Ability
- Microsoft Project/Excel/Visio/PowerPoint Proficiency.
- Demonstrated knowledge of state-of-the-art thinking and practices
in benefits with the ability and willingness to dive deep into the
- Proven experience in achieving operational excellence and
developing end-to-end procedures with a keen ability to identify
improvement opportunities and implement change.
- Strong verbal/written communication, presentation, and listening
skills; ability to articulate the big picture.
- Dynamic problem solver, solid analytical skills, comfortable
challenging assumptions and offering solutions/making decisions
with currently available information.
- Ability to achieve goals through influencing, partnering and
developing productive relationships with leadership across the
business and vendor relationships.
- Ability to effectively communicate complex issues to clients,
executive leadership and all employee levels.
- Proven track record managing teams and implementing innovative
strategies and programs.
- Possess critical thinking to evaluate complex strategies and
- Possess strong consulting skills and the ability to quickly
assess situations, identify gaps and possible solutions.
- Demonstrated business acumen for managing diverse staff
- Have a passion for client success by ensuring that team are
responsive, following through on commitments, and constantly
challenging teams to do better
- Must be results oriented and think and act like an owner with an
adaptive, entrepreneurial spirit
About the Company:
Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions is a dynamic billion dollar
global company based in Research Triangle Park, NC, providing
retail store solutions to your favorite brands. Have you ever been
in a hurry and made use of the self-checkout at Lowe's Foods,
earned fuel rewards at Kroger, or just paid for purchases at
retailers such as Walmart, Michaels, Carrefour, The Gap, Calvin
Klein, Boots, Cencosud, BJ's, or Costco? These are just a few
examples of our in-store solutions and impressive customer base
that made us the world's installed market share leader.
The nature of retail is changing quickly, so if you share our
'Together Commerce' vision of a seamless two-way, participatory
shopping experience, let's get together to drive the new
Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions, Inc. offers a competitive salary
and generous benefits package including the following:
- Group health coverage (medical, dental, & vision)
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Pre-tax spending accounts
- 401(k) plan (with company match)
- Company provided life insurance
- Pet Insurance
- Employee discounts
- Generous paid holiday schedule, paid vacation & sick/personal
Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions is an equal
opportunity/affirmative action employer that evaluates qualified
applicants without regard to age, ancestry, color, religious creed,
disability, marital status, medical condition, genetic information,
military or veteran status, national origin, race, sex, gender,
gender identity, gender expression and sexual orientation or any
other protected factor. We also consider qualified applicants
regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal
Individuals who need a reasonable accommodation because of a
disability for any part of the employment process should email
firstname.lastname@example.org to request an accommodation.
Keywords: Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions, Durham , Digital Program Manager, Executive , Durham, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!