Global Product Manager, Blood Culture
Posted on: May 24, 2020
Global Product Manager, Blood Culture
bioMerieux has an opening for a Global Product Manager of Blood
Culture Solutions in Durham, North Carolina.
The Global Product Manager is the business product expert in charge
of the upstream marketing activities of the comprehensive Blood
Culture range (instruments and reagents), in strong interaction
with internal stakeholders (Program, R&D, Project, Medical
Affairs, Manufacturing, Supply Chain, Purchasing, Customer
Service). In his/her role, he/she develops and follows-up on the
execution of the product Global Marketing Plan (GMP) and defines
its mid- to long-term strategy and LifeCycle Management.
- Define the mid to long term Blood Culture range marketing
strategy by developing, adjusting and executing the Global
Marketing Plan, based on Marketing-for-Impact (M4i) framework.
- Centralize market knowledge on the blood culture business by
analyzing the market, its growth drivers, the competitive field,
and represent the Voice-of -Customer (VOC) in order to make sure
the market knowledge is shared and integrated into new
development/LCM and related activities by key
- Contribute to Product LifeCycle Management in close
collaboration with the Program, R&D, Project, Customer Service,
Quality and Regional/Subsidiary teams, by translating VOC findings
into customer benefits to drive relevant product requirements in
the PPP, this for products improvement and/or new developments that
ultimately deliver differentiated customer-centric solutions with
- Support Go-to-Market (G2M) activities in performing the
expected tasks as listed in the global G2M checklist, and being the
voice the G2M team on the Project to ensure preparedness of the
- Provide communication directions aligned with the GMP to Sales
Tools and Communication teams, to build differentiated product
promise and communication plan that leverage our competitive
advantage and maximize customer adoption/loyalty, this in alignment
with Market Managers and Regions for delivering efficient
promotional tools to support the commercial teams.
- Co-lead KOL management activities through customers visits and
contacts at international level, develop the KOL network and pools
of advocates to support product evolution.
- Act as a Blood Culture range champion with entrepreneur mindset
to monitor product/service performance including sales figures,
consolidated margin, growth and market shares evolution. Follow the
implementation of the product/service strategy through KPIs
provided by the team's Business Performance Manager (application of
pricing guidance, product phase in/phase out, solution selling,
win/loss ratio in tenders, distribution country analyses---).
- Bachelor's Degree required, in Science and/or Business
preferred. Post-graduate degree in Science and in
- At least 5 years' experience in Global Commercial (Sales and
Marketing) functions with strong technical business
- Excellent level of expertise in upstream product management
with both technical & marketing-business expertise.
- Capacity to articulate clear recommendations to upper
management. Good analytical and communication skills, ability to
take initiatives and demonstrate can-do attitude.
- Ability to interact with cross-functional teams in a
- Ability to handle priorities and deliver commitments on time
(result- and progress-oriented).
- Experience in the clinical Microbiology field.
- Knowledge of Blood Culture business in a clinical setting is
- Team spirit and strong customer orientation.
bioM--rieux is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer.
M/F/Vet/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/GINA
Nearest Major Market: Durham
Nearest Secondary Market: Raleigh
Keywords: Biom--rieux, Durham , Global Product Manager, Blood Culture, Executive , Durham, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!