Research Support Technician
Company: GTT, LLC
Posted on: May 24, 2023
Research Support Technician
- Contract Duration 6+ months
- Support for on-site, field-testing and assay execution for
applied science activities under the direction of the Project
- This includes but is not limited to test preparation, test
participation, and test cleanup.
- Data collection, organization, and reporting: Record,
calculate, and maintain detailed records of experimental data in
accordance with GLP or GCP.
- Basic computer and application skills: Have a basic
understanding and the ability to use Microsoft Suite including MS
Office, MS PowerPoint, MS Excel, MS SharePoint, and MS
- At times a candidate will work in a fast-paced environment that
may involve multiple projects and/or tasks that requires enthusiasm
- At times candidates will work in a slow-paced environment that
may require the ability to take initiative and have
- Work efficiently in both independent as well as team
- Experience in animal handling and/or with animal
- Experience and success with multiple veterinary procedures in a
- Excellent problem-solving and critical thinking skills in a
complex, multiple-variable, applied science environment.
- High attention to detail.
- Good communication skills to work in an interdisciplinary
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Endure long periods of sitting, standing, walking, and/or
- Ability to travel within the state.
- Ability to work non-standard working hours (e.g., early morning
or late-night work) with a potential for overnight work.
- Recent graduate with a degree in BS Poultry Science or Animal
Science OR a student currently pursuing BS Poultry Science or
- Between 30-40 hours per week with a flexible schedule to
accommodate current students.
- Must have less than 2 years of experience.
- Ability to work at field locations under supervision.
- Familiarity with biological or chemistry laboratory
- Candidate may be asked to drive a company vehicle -1/4 of a
mile, from one site to another, to transport supplies (this is not
a requirement of the role).
- Medical, Vision, and Dental Insurance Plans
- 401k Retirement Fund
About the Company
- As the world's leading animal health company, our client is
driven by a singular purpose: to nurture our world and humankind by
advancing care for animals. After 70+ years of innovating ways to
predict, prevent, detect, and treat animal illness, they continue
to stand by those raising and caring for animals worldwide - from
livestock farmers to veterinarians and pet owners. The company's
leading portfolio and pipeline of medicines, vaccines, diagnostics,
and technologies make a difference in over 100 countries. A Fortune
500 company, they generated revenue of $7.8 billion in 2021 with
- Our client's Colleagues foster a "run it like you own it"
mindset and know their decisions and actions make a direct impact
on our business and our customers. They have a highly collaborative
culture and work across the business as one team to get results
Keywords: GTT, LLC, Durham , Research Support Technician, Engineering , Durham, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...