Company: Katalyst HealthCares & Life Sciences
Posted on: March 19, 2023
- These resources need to have similar skills to our existing
- SDLC review and approval (must know SDLC, obviously)
- Shop floor experience working around equipment and systems
- Client uses Verum for their MES but DeltaV &/or other
systems will be fine - it's the knowledge of MES systems that will
- Any PLC experience
- Need to have experience being Quality approvers
- Review all IT CSV project and system deliverables including but
not limited to:
- Test Protocols, Scripts and associated execution deliverables
(such as test incident reports, etc.)
- Summary Reports
- Change Controls
- Review system operational and administration procedures to
ensure they are adequate
- Document any findings of non-compliance
- Assist with strategy regarding remediation activities
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology,
or related discipline.
- Excellent communication and technical documentation
- Strong attention to detail and quality oriented.
Keywords: Katalyst HealthCares & Life Sciences, Durham , Validation Engineer, Engineering , Durham, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...