Full Stack Engineer / Durham, NC ,6 Months Contract
Company: Suncap Technology, Inc.
Posted on: January 24, 2023
Full Stack Engineer (API, Azure or AWS, Java 8 or 11, Spring Batch,
Back End, Angular)
Dynamic Work schedule - This is 3 days on site a month- in the same
week then the remainder of the month is working from home. ( They
can fly/drive into the office as well). If your candidate is not
open to this please tell them they will not be considered. Fidelity
determines the week they are working onsite, not the candidate.
Locations:NC, TX, KY
- API Development
- Cloud experience hosted on cloud Azure (AWS)
- Java 8 migrating to 11 soon
- Strong back end data driven applications
- Spring Batch*
- Nice to have:Front end Angular 11
Fidelity TalentSource is your destination for discovering your next
temporary role at Fidelity Investments.
Fidelity Investments Workplace Solutions (WS) organization is
looking for a Principal Full Stack Engineer to help build
capabilities on a Distributed platform in the cloud to support our
Equity Compensation Recordkeeping and Information Delivery
This person will play a key role in building, testing and release
of product features in Agile delivery fashion.
You will be part of the technology team in Stock Plan Services
business unit that administers equity compensation programs on
behalf of public and private companies offering various
compensations programs such as: Employee Stock Purchase Plans,
Restricted Stock Awards/Units, Stock Option Plans, Stock
Appreciation Rights and Performance based Awards. Currently SPS
services approx. 2M participants employed by over 300 clients and
spread out in 150 countries. The business is looking to further
expand in the international equity compensation markets. As part of
that we are modernizing our legacy reporting and business
intelligence platform to provide data and reports in real-time
running on cloud-ready stack.
The Business Intelligence Engineer works with the Product Owner,
architects and other engineers to design and build data reporting
solutions using business intelligence tools like OBIEE. You bring
knowledge and expertise using reporting and reporting UI
The Expertise You Have
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- 8+ years of full stack development experience (currently
hands-on) in Java/J2EE, Spring framework, Angular, API Development
- 2+ years hands-on experience in working with Cloud technologies
(Microsoft Azure preferred) - features like Azure ASB, Azure
functions, Azure Gateway, File Storage etc.
- 5+ years of strong development experience in RDBMS development
(Oracle PL/SQL, SQL Server) and demonstrated work with DBAs in
advanced performance tuning
- Experience with designing and building event driven,
multi-threaded, high data volume processing applications.
- Strong experience building CI/CD pipelines using Jenkins,
Maven, uDeploy, etc. & solid understanding of version control using
- Experience with Spring Batch framework, JMS (IBM MQ, Active MQ,
Azure ASB, Kafka etc.)
- Experience with ORM (MyBatis, Hibernate)
- Hands-on experience with IDEs & tools - Eclipse, SQL Developer,
- Very good understanding of Software design and architectural
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum model
- Experience with any Rules Engine is a plus (IBM ODM or
- Ability to learn new technologies in a fast-paced
- Excellent communication skills; Work with Squad lead and Scrum
master & tech lead to help refine the work backlog and assign work
to squad members
- Great team player, self-starter, innovative, eager to learn
- Define, maintain, and support Java development environment and
standard methodologies, such as Maven, Sonar, Bitbucket security
and other Open Source tools.
- Strong understanding of SDLC best practices
- Lead design, code reviews, unit testing, and integration
testing using Open Source frameworks.
Keywords: Suncap Technology, Inc., Durham , Full Stack Engineer / Durham, NC ,6 Months Contract, Engineering , Durham, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!