Tosca QA Automation Engineer
Company: NR Consulting LLC
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Job Title: Tosca QA Automation Engineer
Location: Durham, NC (Onsite)
Position Type: Contract with possible extension
Duration: 12+ months Contract
- Tosca QA Automation Engineer analyzes, creates, and automates
tests for the functional and security requirements of applications.
The Engineer develops the automation strategy and generates scripts
to perform automated.
- Seeks a contractor resource to assist with the development and
implementation of NC Families Accessing Services through Technology
Curam Application as a Tosca QA Automation Engineer.
- Duties include analyzing business requirements for testability
and completeness using Functional Specification Documents, Business
Requirements Documents and Technical Design Documents, analyzing,
and developing requirements into test conditions, development and
execution of automated scripts using Tricentis Tosca to thoroughly
test software to ensure proper operation and freedom from
- This position is responsible for reviewing Tosca automated test
cases and other testing artifacts to ensure the accuracy and
completeness of all test artifacts.
- This position coordinates developing, testing, reports and
tracks automated testing problems by providing reproducible test
cases, works with other product team members to diagnose and
recreate problems as well as prioritize and implement solutions and
close problem reports.
- Provides detailed documentation and training on automation
Skills and Competencies
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Self-motivated, able to work independently, and perform
multiple tasks under minimal supervision
- Good understanding of product life cycle, including Agile
software development methodologies, design and
- Must have solid foundation with test automation concepts and
- Proficient in SQL
- Demonstrated ability for complex problem solving
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Information
- Good knowledge and experience in manual and automatic software
testing methodology, test development, and test execution
- Experience with continuous integration tools such as JENKINS or
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- Experience with creating and troubleshooting complex SQL
- Hands on Experience and solid scripting knowledge in 1 or more
Keywords: NR Consulting LLC, Durham , Tosca QA Automation Engineer, Engineering , Durham, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!