Engineering Projects Coordinator
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Medicago: A history of innovation and perseveranceWe started our
journey with one objective: to help protect human life and today,
we are a global leader in developing and producing plant-based
vaccines and therapeutics.
Your role:Part of the Medicago Global Engineering Team located and
reporting to the Durham, NC Sr. Director of Engineering you will
collaborate closely across internal functional and organizational
lines to support capital project management, controls, and
engineering in the successful execution of capital projects.The
ideal candidate will possess strong project coordination and
support experience. You will have excellent people skills with a
proven track record working across a variety of technical,
financial, and operational areas. You will be highly organized and
capable of managing multiple tasks simultaneously and with minimal
direction supporting numerous projects and engineers.
What your days would look like:
- Initiate Open Law requests for new contracts.
- Initiate DocuSign request for executive approvals of capital
- Manage Project approvals and collaborate with Project
Manager/Project Controls/Finance to ensure clear
- Maintains electronic databases of information for use by
- Prepare turnover documentation when project close.
- Ensure projects maintain the Project Lifecycle compliance and
deliver key stages including functional endorsements, quality
gates, change control approvals, design reviews, value engineering,
- Support preparation of contract bid packages and bid tabs.
- Maintain team metrics and SharePoint site.
- Support the Capital Expenditure Committee with meeting notes
- Support the Engineering leadership with LT meetings and action
- A minimum of 5 years of construction/engineering-related
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, finance, or a relevant
- Experience working in the Life Sciences industry or similar
Medicago is changing the game!
Our Vision: Medicago envisions a world that is prepared to face any
Our Mission: To create and deliver effective responses to new
global health challenges.Our mission is driven by the values of
innovation, integrity, collaboration, adaptability, and ownership.
These values reflect the spirit and culture that inspire Medicago's
As a pioneer in transient expression and plant-based manufacturing,
Medicago has always sought a more effective way to improve human
health. With nearly 20 years of experience and wisdom behind us, we
are poised to revolutionize the traditional approach to vaccines
It is important that you are legally entitled to work in the US or
Canada at the time the job offer is made to you. You may be asked
to provide proof of eligibility.
Keywords: Medicago, Durham , Engineering Projects Coordinator, Engineering , Durham, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!