Location: Cedar Grove
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Position Type : Full time Type Of Hire : Experienced (relevant
combo of work and education) Education Desired : Bachelor of
Computer Science Travel Percentage : 5 - 10%Job DescriptionAre you
curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you'll have the
opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant
issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people
empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open,
collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.About
the teamThe Finance DataOps team delivers enterprise-wide analytics
products (datasets, reports, dashboards) to our internal customers.
Join us in building out our DataOps team that will directly impact
the operations and decisions for thousands of internal customers,
ranging individual contributors to senior management. Satisfy your
curiosity and desire to learn while applying your technical acumen
to building analytic data products that will help articulate and
answer business questions that matter.What you will be doing:As a
DataOps Engineer you will contribute to all delivery aspects of our
analytic data products:
- Contribute to the development and support of data
flows/pipelines for the in our current EDW.
- Provide data engineering support for our visualization
developers, power users and other customers.
- Participate in analysis and designs sessions with business and
provide expertise and guidance to technology teams.
- Ensure our development stories are development ready by
contributing with relevant technical details (test cases,
constraints, necessary references).
- Other related duties assigned as needed.What you bring:
- Bachelor's degree in business or information technology or the
equivalent combination of education, training, or work
- 5+ years experience
- Advanced data management and data wrangling expertise that
includes SSIS development, solid SQL skills and a good
understanding of the intricacies of building data
- Ability to analyze source data systems to identify and document
complex data mapping, business rule analysis, functional and
- Ability to contribute to enterprise-wide data governance and
data management efforts.
- Familiarity with working in the Agile/SCRUM framework.Added
bonus if you have:
- Microsoft, Azure Certifications.
- Sales and Finance area reporting experience and SME.
- CRM / ERP experience with Dynamics and/or Oracle Fusion.
- JIRA experience.What we offer you
- A competitive salary and a fantastic range of benefits
including private medical coverage, dental cover and travel
- Varied and challenging work to help you grow your technical
- A broad range of professional education and personal
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and
respect..Vaccination RequirementsNotice to all US applicants: All
employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. -Individuals
with a disability (including a medical condition) or sincerely held
religious beliefs or practices that prevent them from getting the
vaccine may request an exemption from the vaccine
requirement.Privacy StatementFIS is committed to protecting the
privacy and security of all personal information that we process in
order to provide services to our clients. For specific information
on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the
.EEOC StatementFIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate
qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic
information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other
protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is supplement
document For positions located in the US, the following conditions
apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will
be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing
this job description care was taken to include all competencies
needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential
functions of the job may or may not have been described for
purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable
accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a
case-by-case basis.Sourcing ModelRecruitment at FIS works primarily
on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our
hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes
from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier
list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes
submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our
Keywords: FIS, Durham , DataOps Engineer, Engineering , Cedar Grove, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!