Civil Site Design Engineer (North Carolina)
Posted on: January 13, 2022
Overview:This position will be based in the Durham, NC area.
Responsibilities:Job Duties and Responsibilities
Site plan preparation including grading, utility distribution
systems, potable water system design, sanitary sewer design,
stormwater management system design and associated calculations
(utilizing current BMP's),
- Develop erosion & sediment control plans
- Preparation of construction specifications
- Technical report writing.
- Provide technical direction to junior designers
- Coordinate technical and administrative activities with other
disciplines working on projectsQualifications:Qualifications and
- BS in Civil Engineering
- EIT w/6-12 years' engineering experience with P.E. license
- Demonstrated ability to follow direction in completing design
- Strong communication skills
- Proficient in AutoCAD, Hydrology/hydraulics software packages,
Word, Excel, Project
- Understanding of regulatory processes
Keywords: PS&S, Durham , Civil Site Design Engineer (North Carolina), Engineering , Durham, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!