Java Fullstack Engineer
Company: SPECTRAFORCE TECHNOLOGIES Inc.
Posted on: February 23, 2021
Title: Fullstack Engineer Duration: 6 Months (Possible
extension) Location: Durham, NC (Initially remote) Must Have:1.
Azure/SQL.2. NodeJS.3. Angular (6 or higher, they are on 8 now)
Description: We're looking for a passionate, inquisitive and fast
paced full stack software engineer with a deep knowledge on a wide
range of web technologies to join the Workplace Consulting's
Product and New Technology Team.Our software engineers play a key
role on our team, making the ideas we research and refine through
user testing come to life by building prototypes and iteratively
evolving them into scalable products. We use modern technologies
and are always open to improving our tools and our process. The
Expertise You Have
- You have a passion for technology and can navigate your way
across sophisticated and rapidly-changing landscapes by staying on
top of the latest trends and thrive by sharing knowledge.
- Are a creator, a doer, and a disruptor who will help us seek
real-life problems and meet real customer needs. You'll be helping
us build things, taking an idea, and crafting rapid prototypes that
are shippable and learn from real-life feedback.
- A self-starter, who actively challenges status-quo, is curious
and not afraid to ask "Why" and "What if"?
- Are experienced with the tools of the trade including a variety
of modern programming languages and frameworks
- Have an attitude of test first development and are experienced
in modern test frameworks. We believe in testing and that quality
is everyone's job.
- Can measure, collect and use data to make decisions. We
understand the value of intuition and the need to balance decisions
accordingly. Required Skills:
- Minimum of 7 years of software engineering development
- Proven hands-on experience working with Node.js, NPM, Angular
8+, HTML5, CSS3, Java, J2EE, Azure SQL, MySQL or MariaDB, Maven or
Ant, Git, REST,
- Cloud - AWS, Azure (preferred)
- Proven experience with the Agile (Scrum or Kanban) methodology,
Continuous Integration Continuous Delivery (CICD)
- Proven experience with writing automated tests (unit,
integration, etc.), and experience following Test Driven
- Experience mentoring and guiding junior developers
- Experience crafting for distributed architectures
- Any combination of the following is a plus:
- Experience on Python scripting
- Experience or exposure to Docker and other cloud technologies
like EC2, S3, VPCs, CloudFront, on-demand instances
- Experience on Automation Tools/Frameworks (JUNIT, Jasmine,
- Experience with Drupal
- Hands-on experience with the API Design & Development and Micro
Services Architecture The Value You Deliver
- Daily activities will involve designing, development, automated
testing, meeting with technology peers (including architecture) to
work through technical designs, supporting other developers on the
team with their work, and participating in Agile ceremonies (Daily
Stand up, Backlog grooming, Retrospective meetings)
- Captures requirements and runs or participates in the systems
- Develop maintainable standard and scalable solutions. Ensure
the junior team members follow the same principles.
- Adhering to project timelines, addressing and resolving
- Ensuring code reviews, unit testing, and integration testing
are completed efficiently and effectively.
- Fosters teamwork/motivation and spirit of collaboration with
project team and business and systems partners
- Providing technical leadership and mentoring to more junior
team members. - provided by Dice
Keywords: SPECTRAFORCE TECHNOLOGIES Inc., Durham , Java Fullstack Engineer, Engineering , Durham, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!