Grades 6-12 Biology/Ecology Science Content Specialist
Company: Measurement Incorporated
Posted on: January 15, 2022
- Independently write high quality, NGSS aligned asset items.
- Train, provide feedback, and monitor the work of test item
- Work as a team member with multi grade-level science content
specialists to ensure that all test specifications are met and the
final products are on schedule and of the highest professional
levels of quality and accuracy.
- Create and maintain positive client interaction.
- Prepare and present test items and/or test forms to client
content and bias review committees.
- Prepare materials for and present professional development
activities to clients related to test and item development.
- Attend all MI and client-based meetings as directed by your
- Master's degree in biological sciences or ecology.
- Teaching experience in a middle school and/or a high school
science setting preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Ability to travel 10 to 15 days each year to meet with clients
and review committees
- Experience using the Next Generation Science Standards at the
high school level
This is a 6-12 month independent contract position (no benefits)
with a negotiated start time. The successful applicant will train
for 6-8 weeks at Measurement Incorporated's headquarters in Durham,
North Carolina and can move to a hybrid (home/in-office) position
after training. Salary is based on experience and qualifications.
Company information can be found at www.measinc.com.
To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the
United States, and should not require, now or in the future,
sponsorship for employment visa status. Measurement Incorporated is
an Equal Opportunity Employer:
Qualified candidates should submit a resume and cover letter
electronically to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords: Measurement Incorporated, Durham , Grades 6-12 Biology/Ecology Science Content Specialist, Education / Teaching , Durham, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!