Art Teacher (FT)
Company: RESEARCH TRIANGLE CHARTER ACADEMY
Posted on: November 19, 2021
We are a K-8 school looking for a dynamic Art Teacher as we have
had in the past.
Why Join Us?
- Bring your passion for influencing and supporting our youth and
become a teacher at Research Triangle Charter Academy. You will
find bright colors, smiling faces, and opportunities at Research
Triangle Charter Academy.
Overview of the Role:
- While working at RTCA, you will make a difference in the lives
of our almost 700 students. You will gain invaluable experience and
have fun along the way.
- In this position, a cohesive leadership team of deans will be
there to support you every step of the way. Along with our
result-driven curriculum and commitment to educating the whole
child - academically, morally, and socially - you and your students
will be set up for success.
- One who will inspire our scholars to love art and provide a
reprieve from the hustle of the core classes.
- The art teacher will be a part of a 4-person Specials team
delivering the passion for arts, music, physical education, and
technology each day to our scholars.
- Serving students in K-8 daily.
- To teach 6 classes/day spanning the grade levels.
- The teacher will also be responsible for developing an arts
program at the school and given resources to do such
Keywords: RESEARCH TRIANGLE CHARTER ACADEMY, Durham , Art Teacher (FT), Education / Teaching , Durham, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!