Digital Marketing Lead Generation Specialist
Company: Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions
Posted on: January 25, 2023
Job Title: Digital Marketing Lead Generation Specialist
The Digital Marketing Lead Generation Specialist is responsible for
the delivery of a comprehensive suite of multitouch demand
campaigns and programs that leverage both inbound and outbound
tactics. You will orchestrate integrated campaigns that support
Toshiba's industry lead generation efforts to fuel our sales
pipeline, helping to achieve their acquisition, growth, and
retention objectives. A true marketing expert, you will design,
coordinate, execute, monitor, and improve our marketing demand
generation approach including prioritization based on targeted
industry personas and retail segments in order to drive revenue and
optimize interactions with all global buyers across the revenue
cycle to accelerate predictable revenue growth.
You will bring your experience running multiple integrated
campaigns at a given time, and in-depth knowledge of making
Account-Based Marketing (ABM) programs come to life. Important
skills and experiences include vendor management, cross-department
collaboration, data-driven analysis, a start-up mentality and
comfortable to own a program that directly influences Toshiba's
market awareness for retail.
You will be responsible for end-to-end planning and execution and
acts as the connective tissue that fosters collaboration across all
contributing stakeholders. You operate and excel at the strategic
as well as tactical level spearheading plans, and programs in
partnership with the product and sales teams to create specific
campaign strategies and drive execution, working cross
functionally, thinking with buyer and user personas in mind,
monitoring and optimizing for scale, and always evolving to help
drive business. In addition, you are ultimately responsible for
making sure sales teams are aware of upcoming campaigns and
initiatives planned. As part of this responsibility, you own the
lead process and alignment with sales to create and automate (where
possible) that lead process in Salesforce - incl. definitions for
MQL, SQL, lead scoring and more.
Specific responsibilities include allocating budget, selecting
targets, determining the tactical mix, designing offers and calls
to action, and setting individual program goals and measurement
criteria. Additional responsibilities include managing external
agencies and internal resources, creating demand programs "in a
box" for direct and indirect sales, and building/managing shared
demand processes with inside/field/channel sales. Demonstrated
ability to leverage web technologies to drive demand is essential.
This role works in partnership with multiple disciplines to drive
demand, including sales, communications, product/solution
marketing, and regional marketing.
- Establish end-to-end campaign design and delivery process
- Own the end-to-end campaign design and delivery process for the
planning and execution of fully integrated Global Campaigns aligned
to the key company portfolio priorities validated for demand
generation investment along with programs to position Toshiba as a
thought leader, generate new interest in our business, and create
opportunities for the sales teams.
- Develop and execute global and regional marketing campaigns
- Develop global and regional marketing campaign plans to support
account-based and targeted account marketing; to market to a range
of B2B buyers using a wide variety of offers (white papers, case
studies, webcasts) and delivery mechanisms (emails, call downs, and
direct mail); drive to work directly with sales managers to
generate pipeline and grow business from these campaigns.
- Manage strategic partnerships for co-marketing, MDF programs
- Engage strategic partnerships (ie. Intel) to leverage MDF
programs and funding available to support co-marketing activities
to help amplify the Toshiba brand and work closely with key
campaign development stakeholders to drive collaboration and
ensuring alignment to the key priority "plays". Manage execution of
programs and management of budget/MDF funding accordingly.
- Performance tracking, reporting and optimization
- Establish goals and critical metrics for campaigns based on
historical or projected results, and tie back actual performance
and revenue impact, against budget, meeting ROI
- Accurately and timely forecast spend related to the marketing
plan investments being made while managing 'in-life' and
'end-of-life' campaign performance reporting with full evaluation
and recommended actions/next steps for 'next life'.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Provide leadership, direction, and mentoring to guide the
marketing staff in their day-to-day activities
- Budgeting, forecasting, etc.AREAS OF EXPERTISE & SPECIAL
- B2B marketing experience, preferably within the technology
sector, with product line or business unit management strongly
- Strong demand generation expertise with knowledge in various
tactics including Account-Based Marketing (ABM)
- Understanding how to leverage Buyer Personas and segmentation
to deliver personalize campaign experiences
- Strong background in business analytics and ability to show
impact to revenue growth
- Experience developing thought leadership to enhance a company's
reputation in terms of expertise and innovation
- Strong business acumen and financial analysis abilities
- Ability to navigate culture and politics across multiple
functions to establish buy-in for go-to-market strategy
- Adaptability, dealing with unpredictable and changing
situations with confidence
- Strong administrative and management skills, including the
ability to prioritize multiple projects, programs, and
- Analytical ability to translate quantitative data into insights
and actionable recommendations
- Critical thinking and problem-solving
- Curiosity and creative capacity for original thought
- Performing market, buyer, customer, and competitive
- Empathy and active listeningRequired Skills:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 8+ years of experience in marketing, or digital marketing roles
in a technology based B2C or B2B organization. Has developed and
executed multi-touch, integrated marketing campaigns.
- 3+ years of experience in marketing/business development, with
specific experience in developing and executing successful lead
generation and lead nurture programs and campaigns.
- Strong project management skills, priority-setting capability,
ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced
- Strong ability to think strategically while executing hands-on.
Provide examples of strategically planning, building, and then
executing digital demand generation integrated marketing
programs/campaigns from start to finish.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both
client-facing and internal situations; can articulate industry and
operational insights clearly and persuasively to all levels of
executives and management, translating information to
audience-appropriate levels using oral, written, and presentation
- Retail Experience
- Pragmatic Marketing certified in Foundations, Market and
- 3+ years of experience with Salesforce and strong reporting
knowledge within Salesforce.
- Efficient: extremely organized, attentive to detail, and have
excellent campaign management and project management skills that
allow you to consistently deliver quality results on time.
- Results Focused: With dedication to meeting the expectations
and requirements of internal and external stakeholders.
- Flexible: Can adjust quickly to the changing needs of the
business, responsive to feedback, and can work under pressure.
- Strong collaboration: Ability to build relationships at all
levels of the organization and within the Global Marketing team; a
fundamental understanding of the role of transparency and
- Personable: High energy professional with a resiliently
positive attitude and deep personal confidence that exudes a strong
sense of teamwork by working effectively, respectfully, and
efficiently with all team members chemistry is key.About the
Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions is a dynamic billion-dollar
global company based in Research Triangle Park, NC, providing
retail store solutions to your favorite brands. Have you ever been
in a hurry and made use of the self-checkout at Lowe's Foods,
earned fuel rewards at Kroger, or just paid for purchases at
retailers such as Walmart, Michaels, Carrefour, The Gap, Calvin
Klein, Boots, Cencosud, BJ's, or Costco? These are just a few
examples of our in-store solutions and impressive customer base
that made us the world's installed market share leader.
The nature of retail is changing quickly, so if you share our
'Together Commerce' vision of a seamless two-way, participatory
shopping experience, let's get together to drive the new
Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions, Inc. offers a competitive salary
and generous benefits package including the following:
- Group health coverage (medical, dental, & vision)
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Pre-tax spending accounts
- 401(k) plan (with company match)
- Company provided life insurance
- Pet Insurance
- Employee discounts
- Generous paid holiday schedule, paid vacation & sick/personal
days EEO: . click apply for full job details
Keywords: Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions, Durham , Digital Marketing Lead Generation Specialist, Advertising , Durham, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!