Product Marketing Engineer
Company: WolfSpeed Inc.
Posted on: November 26, 2022
At Wolfspeed, we do amazing things in a human way.
We know that the achievements of our organization are due to the
passion, hard work and creativity of our employees. We celebrate
different perspectives to foster excellence across our
organization, and our goal is to make diversity a foundation of
what we do. We are proudly building an environment where you can
bring your authentic self to work.
* Enjoy doing things that people say can't be done? Innovation is
at the center of everything we do.
* Hate red tape? We remove roadblocks instead of creating them.
* Working parent? We provide childcare assistance and paid parental
* Student? We offer continuing education assistance.
* Looking for community? There are many ways to get involved, from
Employee Resource Groups to local outreach.
Here's the Gist:
As a Product Marketing Engineer, you will be responsible for
meeting and exceeding revenue targets for the assigned accounts and
* Identify market needs and translate them to specific product
requirements for new product and platform development with
prioritized features, corresponding justification, target market
applications and business plans
* Ownership of new product strategy and roadmap for understanding
and initial product definition, definition of formal product plan
through qual and launch
* Align with R&D, NPI engineering, Production/Operation and
Applications to build and sustain product line
* Awareness of market trends and directions from voice of customer,
competition activity and publication review
* Be an expert on competitor's capabilities and product positioning
in the market
* Generation of product-specific and market segment collateral and
* Work with Marketing and Sales for special business
* Understand cost models to support product pricing strategies &
* Work with the Applications teams to generate and distribute sales
tools, application notes and/or technical guidelines
* Generate and deliver field and customer training, establish
communication methodology and process
* Work with the regions to provide business forecasts
* Be the Go-To-Market specialist for assigned market segment
* Bring awareness of market trends and directions from voice of
customer and publication review to the Wolfspeed decision
* Drive demand creation in conjunction with Wolfspeed's regional
sales and applications teams
This Job is Right for You if You Have (Minimum Qualifications):
* Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering or similar technical
* Strong understanding of semiconductor device technology and
* Strong understanding of power semiconductor testing,
qualification and reliability
* Strong understanding of power semiconductor applications
* Good general knowledge of both power semiconductor sales, markets
and customer base
* Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal
* Strong verbal, written & presentation communications skills
* Willingness to travel regularly including internationally (as
* Self-motivated with strong drive to achieve business
* Ability to blend the technical and commercial to deliver a
balanced approach to problem solving
* Strong analytical skills and experience
* This position requires the lawful ability to access technical
data, information, and areas controlled by United States export
control laws and regulations
This role may require additional duties and/or assignments as
designated by management.
To put it legally - Wolfspeed is an equal opportunity employer.
We recruit, employ, train, compensate and promote regardless of
race, sex, religion, color, national origin, disability, age,
veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation and other
protected status as required by law.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin,
disability status, protected veteran status, or any other
characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: WolfSpeed Inc., Durham , Product Marketing Engineer, Advertising , Durham, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!