Public Relations Specialist - Marketing
Company: Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions
Posted on: January 15, 2022
The Public Relations Specialist will be responsible for creating
public relations strategies, interfacing with media, industry
experts, and analysts, conducting research and media pitches, and
developing/disseminating press releases and other corporate
materials through PR outreach.Areas of Expertise & Special
- Bachelors degree with 5+ years of related experience, or
- Superior written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of B2B marketing.
- Proven experience as a Public Relations Specialist or similar
- Experience managing media relations (online, broadcast and
- Ability to make media pitches.
- Ability to coordinate public relations efforts globally with
- Research & reporting skills.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Deadline-driven with the ability to work well under
- Excellent organizational skills.
- BSc/BA in Public Relations, Journalism, Communications,
English, marketing or a related fieldPreferred Skills:
- 5-7 years of experience working in public relations, analyst
relations, or strategic communications.
- Ability to understand technical information and convert it into
a more easily understood content for external audiences.
- Experience developing and conducting press conferences and
briefings with analysts, reporters, and other important
- Experience with PR Outreach tools.
- Understanding of social media.
- Creativity and problem-solving aptitude.Responsibility:
- Analyzes the organizations objectives and works with the
Manager of Marketing Communications to develop Press and Analyst
Relations strategies and campaigns that align with, and strengthen,
associated marketing campaigns and product launches.
- Establishes and maintains positive relationships with
stakeholders, media, analysts, influencers, industry experts,
consumers, employees, and the public.
- Works closely with internal teams and external clients/partners
to write and distribute press releases and prepare information for
the media to promote clients.
- Collaborates with managers (e.g., marketing) to identify trends
and evaluate advertising/media opportunities that align with
- Plans or directs the development of programs to maintain a
favorable public image and corporate identity.
- Responds to requests for information from the media and
analysts, including coordination with internal subject matter
experts and managing PR issues
- Conducts PR outreach and seeks, establishes, and maintains
regular communication with analysts and influencers, and
opportunities for partnerships, sponsorships and advertising.
- Prepare and submit PR reports and provide recommendations on PR
strategy based on available performance data
- Track media coverage and follow industry trendsThis position
will be responsible for maintaining positive relationships with
external industry analysts, media contacts, and other industry
organizations while achieving a positive public image and
reputation for the company regardless of business situation.
Keywords: Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions, Durham , Public Relations Specialist - Marketing, Advertising , Butner, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!