Administrative Assistant I
Company: Adecco USA
Posted on: January 13, 2022
Greet visitors and callers, route and resolve information requests.
Type correspondence, compile data for expense and statistical
reports. Schedule travel, appointments and meetings. Coordinate
space and office organization; maintaining paper and electronic
files. 3 years of experience are required.
Please include any additional details/requirements to the Job
Description above. Be specific with the Job Qualification
--- Candidates must meet the minimum requirements outlined.
--- Minimum Requirements: ("Must have" Qualifications)
1 Actively maintain calendars and daily schedules, fielding, and
2. Coordinate and arrange detailed travel plans, itineraries, and
3. Ensure leader is well-informed of upcoming activities and
responsibilities with continual follow through.
4. Research, prioritize, and follow up on incoming issues and
concerns addressed to the leadership team while always maintaining
5. Prioritize conflicting needs while handling matters
6. Follow through on projects to successful completion.
7. Plan and execute team events, including related travel
8. Coordinate with the leadership team to ensure smooth in-team
--- Desired Skills/Qualifications/System Experience requirements:
("Nice to have Qualifications")
NOTE: If you require specific years of experience for the
Qualifications, please outline accordingly)
1. Experience as Administrative Assistant role to Directors and
2. Excellent organizational and time management skills
3. Flexibility and problem-solving skills reflect the ability to
perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly, with excellent
attention to detail
4. Expert-level written and verbal communication skills
5. Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and
6. Sharepoint, Smartsheet, Quip, SAP Concur knowledge a PLUS
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains
how we will use your information, please navigate to
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and
Keywords: Adecco USA, Durham , Administrative Assistant I, Administration, Clerical , Durham, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!