A leading organization is currently seeking individuals who will
be responsible for attempting to purchase alcohol or cigarettes at
gas stations, convenient stores and restaurants to ensure that the
associate working will be verifying your identification. If you
meet the qualifications listed below – Apply Now!
Responsibilities for the ID Checker will include but are not
limited to the following:
• Following a set route of locations and attempting to purchase
alcohol or cigarettes to ensure that the associate working will ask
for your identification. You will NEVER purchase anything when
doing the visits.
• Documenting all visits to be sent to the client to verify the
information before payment will be made.
• Routes will be completed individually. You cannot bring someone
with you when entering the specific locations.
• Available routes are in the Durham, Chapel Hill & Oxford, NC
Candidates must meet the following requirements for
• Part time flexible hours.
• College students preferred.
• Must have your own reliable transportation.
• Smart Phone accessibility beneficial but not required.
• Attention to detail a must.
Pay for this position is $12.00/hr plus mileage stipend.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in
the industry to contract workers. Benefits available to you as a
contractor after one week of employment include:
• Medical Coverage - Access to an affordable and comprehensive
group medical coverage plan
• 401(k) - Adecco offers all temporary employees the ability to
participate in a 401(k) savings program
• Pay Options/Direct Deposit - Make it as easy as possible for you
to get paid
• Service Bonus - Rewarding employees who make an extended work
• Paid Holidays - Selected paid holiday, based on accrued hour
• State-of-the-Art Career Center - Training and resources available
for all employees
• Highly trained and professional staff - Our team cares about you
and your career!
Click on “Apply Now” to be considered for this position or any
other opportunities with Adecco.