Financial Services Agent
Company: Thrivent Financial
Posted on: October 13, 2019
SummaryOur Growth is Your Opportunity - Work with Purpose
Envision a career that empowers you to use all of your unique
talents to help others lead more confident, content and generous
lives. Now stop imagining. Its right here.Job DescriptionThrivent
Financial is a different kind of financial services provider. As a
not-for-profit member-owned organization, we guide more than two
million Christians to be wise with money. Were growing like never
before, to serve new members in new markets, creating opportunities
for people who share our passion to make a real difference in
others lives, and their own.
Whether youre already a seasoned financial professional, or have
experience coaching and leading others, your talents deserve much
more than just a job. Thrivent Financial offers a new point of view
on what it means to make an impact and work with purpose.
As a Thrivent Financial advisor, you will:
- be in business for yourself but not by yourself
- have access to support, training and resources unmatched in our
- have the opportunity to make an attractive income
- build genuine, long-term relationships based on shared values
and shared goals
- empower members to make wise financial decisions around
education, investments, insurance and retirement
Choose a Career that Gives Back
Youll receive all the typical benefits of a Fortune 500
organization and more. Here, youll enjoy:
- unlimited earning potential through commission and incentive
- solid benefits including medical, dental, vision, disability
and accidental death and dismemberment insurance
- unique perks like Pension, 401(k) and retiree medical
- ongoing access to training and opportunity for professional
- tools to engage Christians in their communities to make a real
- FINRA SIE required or obtained within 90 days of hire/transfer
(licensed role only).
- Satisfactory background check, fingerprinting and securities
registration and/or insurance licensing verification, if
- Bachelor degree or equivalent work experience preferred, but
Who Thrives Here?
Thrivent Financial is unique among financial service providers. Our
culture and our people are special. Our advisors are part of the
communities where members live, work and worship. We look for
talented, passionate people who are:
- Self-motivated, independent, and resourceful
- Honest, dependable and credible
- Driven to succeed and are motivated to help others
- Able to use good judgment to provide solid financial
- Passionate about living a life of generosity by serving others,
not just selling products
Ready for a career with more potential and more purpose?
Be Part of Our Story Today!
Thrivent is committed to providing an Equal Employment Opportunity
(EEO) without regard to race, religion, color, gender, gender
identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status,
citizenship status, military or veteran status, sexual orientation,
sex, genetic information, or any other status or condition
protected by applicable state or federal laws. This policy applies
to all employees and job applicants.
Keywords: Thrivent Financial, Durham , Financial Services Agent, Accounting, Auditing , Durham, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!